Jaguars mascot holds up Ebola sign at Steelers fans in Jacksonville

Mike and mike acting so superior and above a sign that mentions ebola. Give me a break. People cant possibly care about this, right? Its a mascot.

The Fox pregame had a joke about ebola too. Tasteless for sure but I'll let their bosses deal with it.

Mike and mike acting so superior and above a sign that mentions ebola. Give me a break. People cant possibly care about this, right? Its a mascot.

I turned them on right at 8:00 on my drive this morning; Monday morning after an amazing weekend of college upsets, great pro games, baseball playoffs, and this was the first thing they talk about (and for at least 5 minutes) at the top of the hour. Unreal. That show is basically The View for sports. Time to go back to audio books.

I turned them on right at 8:00 on my drive this morning; Monday morning after an amazing weekend of college upsets, great pro games, baseball playoffs, and this was the first thing they talk about (and for at least 5 minutes) at the top of the hour. Unreal. That show is basically The View for sports. Time to go back to audio books.

You're in luck!

http://www.amazon.com/Mike-Mikes-Rules-Sports-Life/dp/0345516222