Our final drive....

Bronc24

A couple of things:

1. I don't believe we are that aggressive with Manuel in at QB, so kudos to Marrone for trying to win the game.

2. On the out to Chandler (I think), I believe Orton saw there was no way to get OB, so he intentionally overthrew it.

This was a great win that I don't think we pull off in any of the past 10 seasons. Orton wasn't perfect, but he got the W, something I don't think EJ would have done.

First place, baby!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of things:

1. I don't believe we are that aggressive with Manuel in at QB, so kudos to Marrone for trying to win the game.

2. On the out to Chandler (I think), I believe Orton saw there was no way to get OB, so he intentionally overthrew it.

This was a great win that I don't think we pull off in any of the past 10 seasons. Orton wasn't perfect, but he got the W, something I don't think EJ would have done.

First place, baby!

EJ wasn't perfect in the 1st two weeks, but the Bills got Ws in both of those games. Looks pretty damn familiar to me.

Those sideline routes to Chandler don't make any sense to me as he isn't the type to turn them into anything which he never does yet they keep on calling it. How about hitting him in stride running up the middle? Where has that been

EJ wasn't perfect in the 1st two weeks, but the Bills got Ws in both of those games. Looks pretty damn familiar to me.

Except for the part where the Bills averaged 150 rushing yards in those two wins and had 49 at 2.2 a clip today. But I'm sure that has more to do with EJ's ability to take the top off a defense and getting the safeties out of the box. Right?

oh my god.

are you really going to compare 30/43 for 308 after not taking a snap since last year and not taking one ever with this team before today to ANYTHING Manuel did in 14 games with 2 full trainiing camps and an off-season as the starter?

oh my god.

are you really going to compare 30/43 for 308 after not taking a snap since last year and not taking one ever with this team before today to ANYTHING Manuel did in 14 games with 2 full trainiing camps and an off-season as the starter?

Ten year vet with 70+ starts. No FN excuses!

I guess not! he got treated to the worst o-line play we've seen all season and only got better as the game went on.

Does EJ have naked pictures of you or something? Are you going to tell me we would have come back and won that game with him starting? with 49 rushing yards?

Edited by jester43

I guess not! he got treated to the worst o-line play we've seen all season and only got better as the game went on.

Does EJ have naked pictures of you or something? Are you going to tell me we would have come back and won that game with him starting? with 49 rushing yards?

I'm not telling you anything because I don't know and neither do you.

We just looked different....different in a way that though Orton wasn't perfect, he delivered when he needed to. There was a confidence in the 4th quarter I have not seen or felt in a long time.

yes

nope

dude :wallbash:

Instead of the silly avatar, please exlpain the difference between the two wins with EJ at the helm vs today with Orton. Orton threw a pick six to put the Bills in a deep hole to begin with and Sammy really bailed him out on the last drive with two terribly inaccurate throws. Orton is lucky that the Bills D played lights out and the Lions K was dreadful.