Ron Brooks

Dorkington

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at her tweets, this one is just heartbreaking. It's gotta be tough to be a football partner/spouse sometimes in that regard.

Glad to hear that he's doing well. Hopefully he has a speedy and complete recovery.

On a sidenote, when I lived in Cleveland I lived in the same suburb as a lot of Browns players and my kids (when they were little) even went to the same daycare as the kids of some of the players. One cornerback (McCutcheon) got really badly injured in a game one Sunday. Coincidently his son was in the same class as mine. He was a really nice kid and generally seemed happy, but the Monday after his dad got hurt the poor kid was in a total shell. I don't think I've ever seen kid that young look that sad and depressed. It was totally heartbreaking.

@JaySkurski

Ron Brooks is also dressed for practice and going through stretching, so it looks like his neck injury was not serious. #Bills

the comment on it not being serious intake issue with. That was not a good way to fall, no good result. Just bad. I'm thankful he is OK but it turns my stomach to see how he landed.

Just can't image that being called not serious

Carbon copy of the Don Beebe one several years ago. Very scary. Glad he is OK and back at practice. Absolutely hate seeing guys carted of the field on the backboard. Always makes me feel a little sick to my stomach no matter who the player or what team he plays on.

Ron Brooks cleared for practice

Ron Brooks was not a full participant, but that fact that he was cleared to participate on a limited basis just three days removed from a scary neck injury on the field in Week 5 against the Lions that required a trip to the hospital and an overnight stay in Detroit, the Bills are relieved to see him on his feet.