Sammy. Freaking. Watkins

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the ribs have hindered him more than he or Bills want to say publically. This past week, he was more physical and challenging for YAC than I have seen all year. You could tell he was tentative in previous games, which doesn't render him ineffective but does limit his suddenness/explosiveness that makes him so hard to defend.

I think the ribs have hindered him more than he or Bills want to say publically. This past week, he was more physical and challenging for YAC than I have seen all year. You could tell he was tentative in previous games, which doesn't render him ineffective but does limit his suddenness/explosiveness that makes him so hard to defend.

Yep.

You could also see that he got up WAY less gingerly from the hits he took this week. In previous games his whole body was wincing after even normal looking tackles.

It's been amazing to see how good he's looked even when feeling like that. He looked like ROY material with bad ribs. I'm hoping he looks like Pro Bowl material with good ribs.

(What am I saying? He already looked like Pro Bowl material last week. And let's not forget, he's only 15 years old.. Still lots of room to grow.)

Supernatural Sammy. Can't wait to see what he turns into.

Yep. I think he and the team intentionally downplayed the injury whenever they could, simply to not incite defenders to try to smack him in the ribs every chance they got.

Who was at fault on the pick six? It seemed like it was on Sammy.

Uncle Rico implied it was his own fault but that may be just a veteran QB taking responsibility and covering for a rookie. It looked to me like he was expecting Watkins to turn in and not out, which MAY, repeat, may, have stopped the CB's path to the ball. But Orton said the veteran CB read him and jumped the route and he never should have thrown the ball.