Report: Jim Harbaugh will not be back in SF in 2015

YoloinOhio

harbaugh is a hot head pompous jerk.

And after dungy / gruden the NFL blocked coaching trades.

I thought you were Chef Jim, what the heck jboyst?

you should pick a farmer on a tractor or something like that for your avatar.

I'll take a pompus jerk who can coach, maybe he can even better with his kind of players.

I thought you were Chef Jim, what the heck jboyst?

you should pick a farmer on a tractor or something like that for your avatar.

I'll take a pompus jerk who can coach, maybe he can even better with his kind of players.

I want people to think I am smart and intelligent. Now they'll read my posts :D

Harbaugh will be coaching Michigan next year. He should have stayed at Stanford because he has the college coaching attitude.

He has been to 3 strait conference finals, it's not like he sux.

besides a change of scenery might help him adjust his personality like Bellycheat did.

I want people to think I am smart and intelligent. Now they'll read my posts :D

Thanks for changing back :thumbsup:

He has been to 3 strait conference finals, it's not like he sux.

besides a change of scenery might help him adjust his personality like Bellycheat did.

Thanks for changing back :thumbsup:

now everyone will ignore me. :(

Harbaugh will be the coach at Michigan next year as his act just seems more suited for the college game

His kind of act has a much longer shelf life in college, where players graduate just about the time they are totally sick of an over-bearing coach.

Not a Michigan fan, but a good Michigan team is good for college football.

His kind of act has a much longer shelf life in college, where players graduate just about the time they are totally sick of an over-bearing coach.

Not a Michigan fan, but a good Michigan team is good for college football.

agree on all fronts. As a Buckeye fan, The Game needs a relevant UM team.

I agree he goes back to college. His coaching style doesn't work in today's nfl.

Michigan is the likely location.

Surely you are joking, right?

I'd love to have Harbaugh's level of "failure" at the Bills for the next few years.

Sign him please. Immediately.

Could Harbaugh transform EJ like he did with Alex Smith?

Transform him into what? Alex didn't have the same problems EJ currently possesses. I think EJ is a great kid, I really do, but this is no different than trying to fix JP Losman. You can't coach instincts, JP was a turnover machine, and EJ looks very much the same. I think this team would benefit from finally cutting ties with players when it becomes clear the talent isn't there to compete.

Transform him into what? Alex didn't have the same problems EJ currently possesses. I think EJ is a great kid, I really do, but this is no different than trying to fix JP Losman. You can't coach instincts, JP was a turnover machine, and EJ looks very much the same.

What? Everyone's problem with EJ is that he plays it too safe. He's a lot of things, but he's not a turnover machine.