We will finally see Robert Woods....

DougTheBug

Yep, he seemed to be EJ's favorite to the point I wondered if they held him out in preseason so EJ would HAVE to throw to Sammy. Then he turned into the most visibly upset WR as viewed from my couch. (Goodwin may have been even more upset, but was unable to move and demonstrate his discontent.) Sammy just short armed one then admitted to it. Good teams need some attitude, but in the right way.

Sounds a bit dramatic to me . But the going hard on Woods never set well with me . But i have really no idea what the heck that was truly was about.

Sammy is dropping balls in his hand last week.

Sammy might need to recover his humble

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a bit dramatic to me . But the going hard on Woods never set well with me . But i have really no idea what the heck that was truly was about.

I feel this is a perfect moment for Orton and for the Bills both.

Orton is inheriting likely the best receiver group of his career and a couple of stud tackles.

The Bills are sitting in first place in their division with a stout defense, some weapons on offense, and perhaps require only a caretaker kind of QB.

I feel this is a perfect moment for Orton and for the Bills both.

Orton is inheriting likely the best receiver group of his career and a couple of stud tackles.

The Bills are sitting in first place in their division with a stout defense, some weapons on offense, and perhaps require only a caretaker kind of QB.

Its a hell of a nice opportunity for Orton.

or just going to be hell if they cant protect him from Suh kicking his nuts.

I expect a fistfit if it gets ugly. I think the teamm circles the wagons around Kyle Orton Sunday and they have the most emotional game of the year for them.

and i am thinking win. A rough and tumble bloody Win

Go Bills !

Edited by 3rdand12

Its a hell of a nice opportunity for Orton.

or just going to be hell if they cant protect him from Suh kicking his nuts.

I expect a fistfit if it gets ugly. I think the teamm circles the wagons around Kyle Orton Sunday and they have the most emotional game of the year for them.

and i am thinking win. A rough and tumble bloody Win

Go Bills !

I am thinking the receivers are going to be so giddy with getting the ball delivered where it is supposed to be that they will make a ton of plays and in the end, Bills win big!

Nice.

Sammy leads the team in lost humbles. I look for DBs to try to force more humbles and I hope the coaches are stressing the importance of humble recoveries.

GO BILLS!!!

The difference is Orton can hit a receiver on the fly without turning the guy around. I see bigger yards after the catch

We have some dangerous receivers who can't show it with the balls they were getting. Keep Orton upright and let's hope for big things!

Getting turned around is bad enough, getting blown up is worse. We were seeing a lot of both. I know, it's a physical game, but the QB shouldn't make it more so for his WR's! Rightly or wrongly, I think the WR's were tired of being put in harms way by EJ more than necessary. (And I hope EJ figures it out eventually as was originally hoped.)

Edited by Augie

I have no idea what the Woods sitting deal was about either. Sammy drops were curious too after catching everything so far. It's funny how much I follow this and how little I know about why they do what they do and what's happening behind the scenes. There are things we (or certainly I) will never know. Recovering the humble is funny. :-)

The difference is Orton can hit a receiver on the fly without turning the guy around. I see bigger yards after the catch

That would be nice. Hackett had receivers running plays that should have created YAC opportunities.

Watching the replays and all 22 etc it was painful how many guys were coming open into space this year .

Lets hope the Wrs are as enthuisiastic as we are about tomorrow .

This could be great fun !

On another note , I think Jim Schwartz might a point or two to make ?

here we are again. Most important game of the year. can the Bills turn the Tide back ?

stay tuned......

and

Go Bills

I have no idea what the Woods sitting deal was about either. Sammy drops were curious too after catching everything so far. It's funny how much I follow this and how little I know about why they do what they do and what's happening behind the scenes. There are things we (or certainly I) will never know. Recovering the humble is funny. :-)

I think with this post, you understand humble just fine Augie and i feel the same :thumbsup: