Hey Marrone - Start Bryce Brown!

BringBackFergy

While you're in the benching mood, sit CJ as RB (let him return kicks) and get Bryce Brown in there. We need a change of pace at RB. CJ is soooo frustrating to watch. I don't know if his one 30 yard run is worth the 9 two yards runs up the middle we see every weekend. I always wanted to be patient with CJ but it's tiring.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryce brown is so good that he's inactive every week.

Boo this thread. Boo our guards.

this year his excuse is the guards.

Last year it was the injury.

The year before it was good.

The first year he was splitting carries dispite Chan giving him the starting job in the first 2 weeks until he played his way out of it.

What's next years excuse going to be?

i 100% agree with this...i will be livid if spiller is re-signed....he has no vision...one hit and he is down....not a good rb

you've gotta be kidding me. He does need to go through the tackles more but this guy is so slouch. he can break it at any moment and we just need to get him in space more. it's week 5-relax. you don't think kyle orton knows how to utilize a guy like that?

I will say that i would love to see brown in here more. maybe only five carries a game but come on - give him SOMETHING. all of this "spiller sucks" talk needs to stop.

this year his excuse is the guards.

Last year it was the injury.

The year before it was good.

The first year he was splitting carries dispite Chan giving him the starting job in the first 2 weeks until he played his way out of it.

What's next years excuse going to be?

Marrone and the guards again probably. Maybe he signs with a team who has a clue and we can all watch the amazing position battle between captain inactive and the 6th round rb we draft.

I don't want to cut him...but sitting him for one game to see if Brown can provide a spark is not unreasonable.

i never said cut him. I simply don't want to resign him when he's due. And if you can get anything for the guy in a trade, you take it.

you've gotta be kidding me. He does need to go through the tackles more but this guy is so slouch. he can break it at any moment and we just need to get him in space more. it's week 5-relax. you don't think kyle orton knows how to utilize a guy like that?

I will say that i would love to see brown in here more. maybe only five carries a game but come on - give him SOMETHING. all of this "spiller sucks" talk needs to stop.

ah... The "need to get him in space" argument. How about he's had chances and he picks the wrong way to go?

Marrone and the guards again probably. Maybe he signs with a team who has a clue and we can all watch the amazing position battle between captain inactive and the 6th round rb we draft.

hes just not as good as you think he is.

i never said cut him. I simply don't want to resign him when he's due. And if you can get anything for the guy in a trade, you take it.

ah... The "need to get him in space" argument. How about he's had chances and he picks the wrong way to go?

hes just not as good as you think he is.

how many screens has he gotten this year? like 4? he had a breakout year when chan gave him 4 PER GAME. hackett is a bald pinhead and he's the issue. not spiller.

Glad to see it took less than 24 hours for a new whipping boy to emerge

I can't believe it took so long. Actually, CJ has been taking a beating on here for a while. I can't wait until he goes to a team that is competent enough to capitalize on his skill set. Then people will be complaining that Whaley let him walk.

how many screens has he gotten this year? like 4? he had a breakout year when chan gave him 4 PER GAME. hackett is a bald pinhead and he's the issue. not spiller.

whats your excuse for him running the football? Because his 40 rushes for 2 yards each with his 3 big runs of 30-40 aren't getting it done.

It's not hard to figure this out but let me spell it out for you... 2 yard runs kill drives and make is punt the ball. CJ is theater of that. So when we get I to a 3rd and 6 situation, blame CJ for sucking in first and second down. K?

I can't believe it took so long. Actually, CJ has been taking a beating on here for a while. I can't wait until he goes to a team that is competent enough to capitalize on his skill set. Then people will be complaining that Whaley let him walk.

ill take a bet with anyone that he NEVER has a season agin where he tops 1,100 yards. And never has 10 TDs rushing the ball. That's pretty lame for a starting RB in this league actually but he'll never get that.