Phillip Rivers "BENCHED" Drew Brees

BBills14

This is a hopeful EJ MANUEL thread.

EJ has had ZERO and I mean ZERO competition since he arrived here in Buffalo. We made him our savior before he played his first game.

Phillip Rivers was drafted to be Drew Brees replacement and overnight he BLEW UP.

#TeamEJ

Who's with me? lol.

Marty S benched Brees because he threw to many INT's. Brees went on to say later that it was the best thing that could have happened as it made him become more careful with the ball.

Who really knows if this benching will help. i'm kinda glad EJ isn't gonna face that Detroit front four / #1 defense. Hope Orton doesn't get killed.

On a positive note the Jets are thinking of benching geno :D

Edited by FeartheLosing

This is a hopeful EJ MANUEL thread.

EJ has had ZERO and I mean ZERO competition since he arrived here in Buffalo. We made him our savior before he played his first game.

Phillip Rivers was drafted to be Drew Brees replacement and overnight he BLEW UP.

#TeamEJ

Who's with me? lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully Orton turns into Brees though.

I don't see why EJM can't continue to develop his skills. He was rushed out there too soon, obviously. Hopefully it will make him stronger.

He can ... I find it funny how people like to say we should have a young developmental QB as the 3rd and then say the only way for EJ to learn is to take snaps. He has a lot to work on and they had a plan initially they should reconstituted it and hopefully it will make him better.