The Bills ruin my week

tito1

Today feels exactly like the day after the Atlanta Falcons game last year.

I want to call off work, I can't stop thinking of the JJ Watt and obvious PI on last offensive play. I drank too much yesterday an I can't stop thinking about how we were in PERFECT position to reach 3-1 or 4-0, we are now 2-2 with a qb controversy.

This is going to be a long long week and I don't see how we win in Detriot next week. We have to steal the detriot and / or New England game to save this season. Hope KC takes care of NE tonight to at least keep this interesting.

I want to call off work, I can't stop thinking of the JJ Watt and obvious PI on last offensive play. I drank too much yesterday an I can't stop thinking about how we were in PERFECT position to reach 3-1 or 4-0, we are now 2-2 with a qb controversy.

This is going to be a long long week and I don't see how we win in Detriot next week. We have to steal the detriot and / or New England game to save this season. Hope KC takes care of NE tonight to at least keep this interesting.

Let it go man...there is always next week, next year, next draft, next coach, next GM....

We should have collectively rationalized that the great week 1 to week 2 stretch was the peak. It was way too good to continue.

Thanks Terry for keeping the pain at home.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Let it go man...there is always next week, next year, next draft, next coach, next GM....

We should rationalized that great week 1 week 2 stretch was the peak. It was way too good to continue.

Thanks Terry for keeping the pain at home.

Yeah - it's only a game but for some reason I get too emotionally invested in a team that seems to always find a way to lose. I need an outlet to get over this sooner

Becoming a father 10 months ago makes watching EJ Manuel much easier. Whenever I watch him try to aim a football shotput or just bail out on a play, I look at my son playing happily on the floor and realize it's just a game.

Becoming a father 10 months ago makes watching EJ Manuel much easier. Whenever I watch him try to aim a football shotput or just bail out on a play, I look at my son playing happily on the floor and realize it's just a game.

Perfectly stated.

I have become less emotionally invested as I have gotten older, but it is still frustrating to watch your team blow a very winnable game. The discouraging thing about this loss is that EJ's poor play is continuing and I don't see him ever being better than what he is right now. This season will only get worse with him at the helm and they will continue to lose, which definitely puts a damper on my Sunday football viewing.

It looks like 2-4 is on the horizon as well. Houston is terrible and losing to them is terrible. I said it multiple times yesterday but I hate being a Bills fan. It's the worst kind of addiction. You get maybe 6 weeks of euphoria a year and 46 weeks of depression. Sheesh Heroin treats its addicts better than that. (I kid of course....kind of)

Got my first coming anytime. It will be a welcome distraction!

I am coming up to Buffalo for the New England game. I just wanted to be in possession of first place with a lot on the line. At this point, not looking good. My emotions would turn if we could somehow steal one in Detriot.

Yup. As soon as EJ threw the INT, my little boy and I switched over to The Incredibles on Apple TV. I instantly started enjoying my afternoon instead of wallowing in Bills-related sorrow. It helps that I enjoy kids movies as much as my kid does.

My only real worry ever was the Bills leaving. Now they're not. So I'm good. Life's too short.

I agree. Sunday was bad because I finally admitted that EJ is not the answer. If he had pulled that game out, I would have been happy, but deep down, I know the kid ain't right.

I am more annoyed about the Charger game. I felt 100% going into that. We missed a chance to make a statement. Laying an egg like we did told me that we are not as good as I thought we were.

Orton needs to start. The rest of the roster can't go to waste while we wait for the kid. He is really a nice kid, but I feel we are no better than the Jets, Jag, or Raiders right now.

MAKE THE MOVE!

Congrats! I joined the dad club 3 weeks ago and I'm too tired to ... zzzzzz