Mike Williams to be fined for socks

YoloinOhio

It's the way of the world. Fine and recoup money/salary through sin taxes and one's own rebellion. How do you think The NFL pays for the old players. Like going through a red light cam. The NFL knows these players can't be choir boys. When will the players realize that excess ain't rebellion, they're drinking what they're selling?

I gotta say, I didn't even notice. As a matter of fact, I didn't even notice Williams at all on Sunday. Did he actually play in the game?

That's because the cameraman was following where EJ was throwing the football. Shocked that you didn't see Williams' socks. Oh wait, they were still 4 yards away from the football.

The NFL will have nothing of this rebellion w/socks. EJ might actually start to get the football a little closer to his target.

Now... Don't make me make you go out and collect a switch and handful of leaves!

;-P ;-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That's because the cameraman was following where EJ was throwing the football. Shocked that you didn't see Williams' socks. Oh wait, they were still 4 yards away from the football.

The NFL will have nothing of this rebellion w/socks. EJ might actually start to get the football a little closer to his target.

Now... Don't make me make you go out and collect a switch and handful of leaves!

;-P ;-P

this isn't an EJ sucks thread but whatev It doesn't seem to matter.

I noticed he was wearing black socks and shoes at the Miami game instead of the team issued throwbacks.

this isn't an EJ sucks thread but whatev It doesn't seem to matter.

I noticed he was wearing black socks and shoes at the Miami game instead of the team issued throwbacks.

Just kidding... Hence the wink wink and tongue.

What?? This seems rather unintelligent.

@BuffRumblings: So @CaveManMike19 choosing different sock colors could cost him $50k. Why does he do it? He explains. http://t.co/Nv4IDmGQHF

So many ticky tacky rules... The League is trying to squeeze every last dime out of them. Maybe he made a mistake... Okay, okay, maybe not. Maybe he just doesn't get it?

The person responsible for "policing" the NFL uniform policy in Buffalo is... former Bills OL Tim Vogler. His wife is a waitress at Uncle Joe's diner and she did a name-drop on us before the opener.

His wife is a waitress at Uncle Joe's? They used to live around the corner from us when I was growing up.