Hot for burglar

\GoBillsInDallas/

How is your wife's niece not related to you?

I meant by blood.

Hit that! Looking at that picture, I wood.

She could have kids at 24,and you could be Daddy.

Naw.

Shhhhhh it doesn't matter, he's into MILFs lol

I am.

So, you prefer 50-60 somethings with a little cougar left in the cage?

Depends on how they hold up, but more like 30's and up.

Yes. Is a would you thread you say the woman in question looks like your niece. I can put two and two together. ;)

I never said "yes" to the burglar either. :nana:

BTW, I saw her last weekend at a sweet 16 party (the first and last time I ever go to one of those!) and I'll see her again at a baby shower for her sister this weekend. But again, no proof of what she looks like will be provided.

BTW, I saw her last weekend at a sweet 16 party (the first and last time I ever go to one of those!) and I'll see her again at a baby shower for her sister this weekend. But again, no proof of what she looks like will be provided.

You "saw" her at a sweet 16 party and you'll "see" her again at a baby shower. Uhhhh-huuuh. :devil:

You are putting yourself in quite a pickle... And to quote Arlo, you don't want a pickle!... ;-)

Quit while you are ahead is what my wife usually says. These dudes here are relentless here when it comes to stuff like this... You will never live it down! ;-)

LoL... Good luck, you are on your own! ;-)

You are putting yourself in quite a pickle... And to quote Arlo, you don't want a pickle!... ;-)

Quit while you are ahead is what my wife usually says. These dudes here are relentless here when it comes to stuff like this... You will never live it down! ;-)

LoL... Good luck, you are on your own! ;-)

I'll be fine. Thanks for the well wishes, though.

So you're driving 5 hours and missing a Bills game? Dude this is true love.

Yes. My wife is a lucky woman. ;)