Coveting Kyle....some Charger Fans

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy from the Chargers board is a complete moron and should stop watching football.

"Kyle Williams would take our defense to an elite level. I like our offense over their offense at all of the skill positions. Im not sure who is even on their O-line. I like our defense from a pass rush and secondary standpoint. I think they only have us beat on the D-line."

I think the guy who said that the Chargers RBs are better than the Bills across the board needs to have his head checked

CBF

Gates, Weddle, Scifres.

SD is really a clone of our team in the sense that many of their strengths are our strengths. These 3 would make the most impact over what we have, though I was grasping at straws for the 3rd one. Rivers would also be a good add, but I'd rather develop our own QB.

I would say the Jets are the closes clone to our team.

I would say the Jets are the closes clone to our team.

Except our skill players are miles better than the Jets. Our #3 receiver would be their 1, and the Bills have up to 4 RBs as good as anyone that they have. This doesn't even speak to their garbage corners. The Jets are good at the LOS on both sides of the ball.