Interesting fact on Philip Rivers

HOUSE

Dont be quick to assume.

This could be lack of good prep and an advantage for Bills . Lots are hidden in stats.

But lets just hope it's a leveragable asset.

Run up tempo and complicate the D alignments for Rivers .

My Man !

I am worried about his quick throws from the pocket

There won't be anything resembling a pocket left, just watch

As far as I can remember, the Chargers don't "travel well" when they come back east (ala Buffalo, NE or any east coast team). BUT, Buffalo will need to bring their "A" game this week for sure.

And we would need the 12th Man to fully suited up!

The Bills can definetly win this game. To me, the key is to bring the heat on Rivers. What separates Rivers from the truly elite QBs(Rodgers,Manning, Brees), is that he can put up a few absolute turd games. He's not the most mobile guy, he can force some throws where he can rack up some multiple INT games, and the way he holds the ball can lead to it being stripped. RATTLE RIVERS!!!!!

Fantasy football

Sit 'em

Philip Rivers at Buffalo Bills: Rivers posted over 25 points in a win over the Seattle Seahawks last week. So why would he be a sit 'em? Well, listen to this trend. In eight career road games against the AFC East, Rivers has averaged an unimpressive 215 yards with 12 touchdown passes and eight interceptions. The Bills have also allowed just three touchdown passes in their last five home games.

http://www.nfl.com/f...acks-for-week-3

gona look real bad when his ints equal his TDs after this week.

In general, from studies done, teams that have to cross 3 time zones to play have a far worse winning percentage than their normal road winning percentage...

It has to do with jet lag, change in routine, etc from the time zone difference...the body just doesn't do as well and various tests that have been done confirm reaction time is significantly increased even if they cannot sense or feel it, something will just "be off"

teams should practice at the time they will being playing during the whole week to alleviate this problem.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

The Bills can definetly win this game. To me, the key is to bring the heat on Rivers. What separates Rivers from the truly elite QBs(Rodgers,Manning, Brees), is that he can put up a few absolute turd games. He's not the most mobile guy, he can force some throws where he can rack up some multiple INT games, and the way he holds the ball can lead to it being stripped. RATTLE RIVERS!!!!!

Didn't the Bills have multiple interceptions against Rivers when they played at the Ralph last time a few years ago. This was the game where we lost power and old-style manual clock counts were used for the play clock.

The Chargers are a different team this year. Rivers has been pretty damn good and Keenan Allen has continued to be consistent in the passing game. Oh yeah, Gates had 3 td's last week and is showing that he obviously still can get it done. Mathews is hurt but remember Danny Woodhead? Who is gonna cover him? It's gonna be a tough game for us and i think our run game has to be stellar and EJ just has to make some good throws when he needs to. I'm not too worried about their defense because I believe in Hackett's game plan from week to week.

Didn't the Bills have multiple interceptions against Rivers when they played at the Ralph last time a few years ago. This was the game where we lost power and old-style manual clock counts were used for the play clock.

OK so who wants to volunteer to sabotage the power at the Ralph on Sunday?! 12th man, baby.