Favorite Beer

Canadian Bills Fan

I have tried a ridiculous amount of beers, my wife was a craft beer sales person for a distributership for 11 years.

When all is said and done, and the hops have settled, I still like Molson Canadian and Labatt the best.

Summer beers I like are freaking Mike's Hard Lemonade, Leiny Summer Shandy, and standard Blue Moon.

Sweetwater IPA is my IPA of choice.

Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome is best winter beer.

mmmm Georgia's finest....its a solid IPA for sure

cant believe someone who actually likes good beer would CHOOSE to drink molson/labatt

I mean, if im at some low class party or something and thats all there is to drink, ill partake....or if someone gives it to me for free....but choosing to drink one?

Edited by PaattMaann

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen it twice at one consumers - but not at any of the others - rumors are it is making it's way here consistently, soon

EDIT: nevermind, I double checked with my friend who told me he saw Heady Topper locally to see what consumers it was in, and he just said Alchemist is working on getting it to NY (WNY/CNY/Albany) within the next year....

Sweet!!!!

It will probably be released there before Ontario

CBF

I have tried a ridiculous amount of beers, my wife was a craft beer sales person for a distributership for 11 years.

When all is said and done, and the hops have settled, I still like Molson Canadian and Labatt the best.

Summer beers I like are freaking Mike's Hard Lemonade, Leiny Summer Shandy, and standard Blue Moon.

Sweetwater IPA is my IPA of choice.

Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome is best winter beer.

So you've tried a ridiculous of craft beers and you come up with Molson Canadian, Labatt, Mikes Hard Lemonade (a beer???) and Blue Moon? Your wife the craft beer salesperson has failed you and failed you miserably.

So you've tried a ridiculous of craft beers and you come up with Molson Canadian, Labatt, Mikes Hard Lemonade (a beer???) and Blue Moon? Your wife the craft beer salesperson has failed you and failed you miserably.

blue moon with an orange slice in an iced glass is right near the top for me, coors brewed or not. you know what you like and like what you know.

blue moon with an orange slice in an iced glass is right near the top for me, coors brewed or not. you know what you like and like what you know.

Personally I can't stand fruit (orange, lime, lemon) in my beer. If a beer needs a piece of fruit in it, it wasn't made correctly in the first place. That's just IMO and I realize others disagree.

Personally I can't stand fruit (orange, lime, lemon) in my beer. If a beer needs a piece of fruit in it, it wasn't made correctly in the first place. That's just IMO and I realize others disagree.

I was in Palm Springs a few years ago. It was 115 and we were just going to float in the pool and drink all day. Bought a 12-pack of assorted beers. A few were those fruity summer ales. I took one sip and spit it out. WTF is this pansy ****!?!? I was so pissed my 12 pack just turned into an 8-pack of drinkable beer. :beer::sick::censored:

Back on topic, take it from a California beer snob who's far too used to craft beers to drink crap. In buffalo, go to the BBC on transit or any other place that makes their own. Out here it's lagunitas - imagine dozen or more microbrew ales, some huge ones going up to 9%, including amazing IPAs. I toast you bills can with one such ale called a little sumpin sumpin. Mmmmm

I was in Palm Springs a few years ago. It was 115 and we were just going to float in the pool and drink all day. Bought a 12-pack of assorted beers. A few were those fruity summer ales. I took one sip and spit it out. WTF is this pansy ****!?!? I was so pissed my 12 pack just turned into an 8-pack of drinkable beer. :beer::sick::censored:

to each his own. stella artois cider would have done me just fine then.

I get annoyed with beer drinkers today.

Everyone is so elitist with their "craft" beers and IPAs. Beer drinkers are bigger snobs than wine "connosoirs."

Why shouldn't a beer drinker be elitist with what he drinks and enjoys? Why would I go to the store and buy cheap swill that tastes like water when I could spend a few extra dollars and get something of high quality that will tickle my taste buds during the entire drinking experience?

And now a joke: what do drinking a coors light and having sex in a canoe have in common? They are both f***ing way too close to water....

Not sure what to say. I enjoy all the fine beers, I am on those beers I iisted mostly because it is summer, and I am reminded of Buffalo.

I have 100 different beers in my 2 beer fridges at home, I wouldn't say she failed me. I just don't need to spend 8 bucks a beer at a bar, I get Molson and Labatt when I order a bar because I have an abundance of options of high gravity, IPA, Kolsh, Hefes, whatever else I want at home. I will say I have been going through these much slower than I thought.

I tend to start out with a few beers but move into Whiskey.

Edited by Security

Anything in a can that can tell me if the beer is cold.

What a life saver. Am I right guys..?

I know it's a joke but cold Coors Light on the golf course while the sun is shining is damn near perfection in my world.

I get annoyed with beer drinkers today.

Everyone is so elitist with their "craft" beers and IPAs. Beer drinkers are bigger snobs than wine "connosoirs."

I don't mind it's when they say sh*t like this down below...

Why shouldn't a beer drinker be elitist with what he drinks and enjoys? Why would I go to the store and buy cheap swill that tastes like water when I could spend a few extra dollars and get something of high quality that will tickle my taste buds during the entire drinking experience?

And now a joke: what do drinking a coors light and having sex in a canoe have in common? They are both f***ing way too close to water....

I really don't like many of the craft beers. IPAs are out for me as a rule as I just don't care for them. I like Stouts and Porters but hate paying through the nose for something I MIGHT like.

Favorite Beers:

Just drinking some beers - Coors Light

Christmas TIme - Saranac Caramel Porter

With the wife - Lambi Framboise - very fruity almost like having a glass of wine

Gonna get drunk - Labatt Blue Light Royale - 6% and it is fantastic. If you haven't tried and like Blue of any kind get some you won't be disappointed.

I know it's a joke but cold Coors Light on the golf course while the sun is shining is damn near perfection in my world.

I don't mind it's when they say sh*t like this down below...

I really don't like many of the craft beers. IPAs are out for me as a rule as I just don't care for them. I like Stouts and Porters but hate paying through the nose for something I MIGHT like.

Favorite Beers:

Just drinking some beers - Coors Light

Christmas TIme - Saranac Caramel Porter

With the wife - Lambi Framboise - very fruity almost like having a glass of wine

Gonna get drunk - Labatt Blue Light Royale - 6% and it is fantastic. If you haven't tried and like Blue of any kind get some you won't be disappointed.

glad I got ya riled up there section! theres no place in the world for coors light drinkers!!!

and I could not agree more about that Labatt Blue Light Royale - the fact that its 6 percent is out of this world! I enjoy that beer immensely and is a great option at bars if the price is comparable to regular blue/blue light

glad I got ya riled up there section! theres no place in the world for coors light drinkers!!!

and I could not agree more about that Labatt Blue Light Royale - the fact that its 6 percent is out of this world! I enjoy that beer immensely and is a great option at bars if the price is comparable to regular blue/blue light

And just when I thought we were cool with the whole Russel Wilson thing! :lol:

I catch a lot of flak for drinking it from my buddies but I'm just too old to care what they say. Like I said on a hot day it is the best beer (probably because it tastes so much like water but whatever). That Royale though.... First time with it caught me off guard after 3 of them I had to check the label! I was surprised I already had such a good buzz and then saw the 6% :oops: