If you were the Bills would you trade for Eli Manning

17 Josh Allen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

While it obviously depends on what you give up for him, but, YES. YES. YES.

He is a legit franchise QB that struggled in the pre-season and game 1 in new offense.

He looked pretty good against Detroit.

BTW, Eli on this team with the skill players on offense and an improving O-Line and good defense, Buffalo would immediately be favorites to make playoffs and could challenge New England for division.

I read your posts and just shake my head.

• 2 weeks later...

oh no don't look know but Eli got some protection and bam

the giants are 2-2. Put Eli on this Bills team and were talking

about how deep were going in the playoffs.

give me a break. I make that trade in a NY second.

Here's the problem. NY won't make that in any type of second.

oh no don't look know but Eli got some protection and bam

the giants are 2-2. Put Eli on this Bills team and were talking

about how deep were going in the playoffs.

give me a break. I make that trade in a NY second.

Give him that combined with an opponent who can neither rush the passer nor cover receivers.........

Give him that combined with an opponent who can neither rush the passer nor cover receivers.........

If it were that simple, every QB would have at least one game like that per season.

28 39 300 71.8 7.69 36 4 1

If it were that simple, every QB would have at least one game like that per season.

28 39 300 71.8 7.69 36 4 1

The Washington defense was horrid last night and six turnovers made things much easier also with short fields for Eli on several occasions. Great game for Eli nonetheless. Wish the Bills had a TE like Donnell.

I read your posts and just shake my head.

Really ?

How do you feel now PTR ? Eli has a bad preseason and bad 1st game, everybody bails on him. He and his receivers are starting to get comfortable in McAdoo's offense and you saw last night why he is a FRANCHISE QB with 2 SUPERBOWLS !!!

I believe the Bills have a lot of talent everywhere except QB. Which, BTW, is the most important position on the field. Eli would immediately make the Bills a playoff team.

The Washington defense was horrid last night and six turnovers made things much easier also with short fields for Eli on several occasions. Great game for Eli nonetheless. Wish the Bills had a TE like Donnell.

That helps, but it doesn't guarantee that your QB is going to play lights out when given the opportunity.

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL, but that was as easy as it gets for a QB in the NFL. No special kudos for Eli under those conditions.

Maybe when the game got out of hand, but in the first half when it was still competitive - three scoring drives of 67, 71 & 75 yards.