My challenge to those at the game tomorrow

bobinaz

Consider it done! I also live in AZ, but I am here in WNY and am getting ready to head to the Ralph for a few hours of tailgating before the game. The atmosphere has been electric here the last few days! A good suggestion for Bills fans who live away from Buffalo - a trip to Buffalo in the fall (when the Bills just HAPPEN to have a home game) is the PERFECT time to schedule a visit with family and friends! I have had great luck with this strategy in the past. My wife is not from Buffalo, but she enjoys it here and early fall is a great time weather-wise to come to WNY. I have also done weekends later in the fall when the Sabres have a Friday night game and the Bills are at home on Sunday, but this year it worked out best for September and this is the game I wanted to see anyway. Next year, after the Sabres draft McEichel, I'll probably come a little later in the season for the double header. For those on the board who will be at the Ralph, see you shortly. Go Bills!

I have been to more sporting events and concerts in large stadiums than I could even begin to count. Today was the loudest crowd I have ever experienced, and I am proud to have been a part of it.

that's what I'm talkin' bout