I wonder if Takeo Spikes is coming into town for the game?

BillsPride12

I remember in the offseason Takeo said he would make it to Orchard Park to catch a Bills game this year to see his cousin Brendan play. I wonder with all of the hype surrounding this game if he chooses to make this the one he comes up for. I know he talks to his cousin alot and tells him about how much he loved playing here and how great the fans are. I know nothing has been announced publicly but I do have a feeling there are going to be some surprise guests in town for a game of this magnitude, especially with so many former Bills already on the bill for alumni weekend.

I remember in the offseason Takeo said he would make it to Orchard Park to catch a Bills game this year to see his cousin Brendan play. I wonder with all of the hype surrounding this game if he chooses to make this the one he comes up for. I know he talks to his cousin alot and tells him about how much he loved playing here and how great the fans are. I know nothing has been announced publicly but I do have a feeling there are going to be some surprise guests in town for a game of this magnitude, especially with so many former Bills already on the bill for alumni weekend.

I love me some Brendan.

I love me some Brendan.

Who is this Brendan you speak of?

That'd be a big negative. At the close of the end zone on Sirius NFL Radio he said he'd be at the SF-CHI game tomorrow night.

In an interesting note, he mentioned that it will be the first professional football game he has attended that he wasn't playing in.

This game is so special to me, even having lived through the glory days.

I was living in New England, on the precipice of their cross sport renaissance, and I had never been more confident in a Bills win. And they came through.

On a side note, has there been an NFL QB with a more compact delivery than Bledsoe?

This game is so special to me, even having lived through the glory days.

I was living in New England, on the precipice of their cross sport renaissance, and I had never been more confident in a Bills win. And they came through.

On a side note, has there been an NFL QB with a more compact delivery than Bledsoe?

Good question. I wonder if there has been a QB with less pocket presence and mobility than Bledsoe.

Yes...Johnson, Losman, and Edwards, especially post concussion for starters

Less pocket presence? Maybe. Less mobile? Not a chance. "The Statue" was a deserved nickname.

When he played for the Patriots* it was obvious a good sack or two would totally disrupt Blowsoe's game. I rooted for him when he was a Bill and he could throw the ball, that's for sure. But I would have liked to see Johnson or Losman behind a really good pass blocking offensive line, before they became too battered and booed to be of any use. Part of that blame is theirs. If you can't handle the pressure, you probably shouldn't be in the NFL. But some are lucky enough to get their early starts with an OL that doesn't allow the defense to batter then an every turn. Bledsoe was one of the fortunate ones, IMO.