Wanna buy Mary Wilson's car?

But can he own this car AND the Sabres?

Yes, but he'll have to sell the Bills to Bon Jovi - still, he'll have a cool car...

1) Ralph is cheap!(?)

2) Didn't Mrs. Wilson make enough off the sale of the Bills, just *give* me the car and get it over with

Seriously though, cool little story!

Never buy mopar anything,unless you like fixing transmissions $$. They just can`t seem to get it,going back to the 60`s.

I agree sir, about to put a new transmission in my '08 Jeep, with only 60k miles...pfft. I'm sure driving in the Everglades in two feet of water didn't help, but still.

Never buy mopar anything,unless you like fixing transmissions $$. They just can`t seem to get it,going back to the 60`s.

LoL... Like Chief said... My '06 TJ crapped out @ 90k... NOW unless, its a standard I have had better luck. Had an old Dodge ('91) with 200k on the OEM clutch.

Yet, my '06 Pacifica is going strong though... Not to jinx it, cranked 150k on it! Now I did it! LoL...

Funny thing is... Transmission guy said it was the opposite. Huh? Back in the day, my dad always got crappy Chrysler transmission... Blue Valiant story above... Then by default he picks GM... Only Ford he owned (70 Maverick) almost paralyzed him in an accident... Go figure how things work out.

My dad was a Mopar man. We had a series of Chryslers, Dodges and Plymouths in the '50s and '60s. It wasn't until about 1970 when I realized that push button automatics weren't typical.

LoL... My friend's father got a 1977 brand new Fury. Can you say LEMON.... I love Mopar, but hate the styling now out side of the Jeep Line.

I agree sir, about to put a new transmission in my '08 Jeep, with only 60k miles...pfft. I'm sure driving in the Everglades in two feet of water didn't help, but still.

I am not a mechanic... But before my trans went out @ 90k (auto)... I was driving (more like babying) a really bad u-joint... Hanging by a thread before I changed it out... Before that I was in a wreck and got clipped just @ the back corner of the tub.... Spun the whole Jeep around in circles... Shocked I didn't flip. The trans guy thinks that didn't cause it though... But I have my doubts.... LoL... Th

LMAO... As I hammer this away on my phone, my golf cart @ work won't go into forward! LoL... Just reverse! :-/

Edited by ExiledInIllinois