Some details on gameday activities at RWS

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-2014-home-opener-sold-out/5edee2a4-1c31-43b3-a80c-2e9451e87a8e?campaign=fb_buf_article

Bills founding owner Ralph C. Wilson, Jr., will be honored in a pregame ceremony. Stadium gates open at 11:30 a.m. and fans are encouraged to get to their seats early. The first 50,000 fans will receive a commemorative RCW window cling in the seating areas, mirroring the RCW patch worn on the teams jerseys during the 2014 season in Ralph C. Wilson, Jr.s honor.

Sundays gameday sponsor, Time Warner Cable, will be giving away rally towels at the gate entry to the first 50,000 fans.

The Bills will wear their white throwback jerseys. As part of the throwback game festivities, Hall of Famer Andre Reed will serve as the Leader of the Charge. The Syracuse University marching band will provide pregame and halftime entertainment.

I was hoping for the blue throwback jerseys but oh well. We beat Carolina in the whites last year so that's fine.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

so no Jim Kelly speech on Ralphs behalf?

I would not bet against anything when it comes to the Ralph tribute.

Throwback jerseys. Go Bills

So good. Love me some standing buffalo.

What color are the towels ?

I'm trying to get some additional details on some of these things. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

What time are you all planning to be in your seats?

I am guessing i want to be in the stadium, not at the gates, no later than 12;15. I tink there will a huge crush at the "supergates at 12.30. I am guessing the Ralph ceremony to begin at 12.50 or so.

I want in my seats at 12:40, i am not missing one minute of this pregame!

I'll be on the field around 11:30. :D

:thumbdown: to the swells in the clubs!!!! :nana:

Just Kidding, thats awesome. But I will still be drinking free beer at 11.30.

Course, you will still be drinking cold beer just poured at 3.45, whilst i will be drinking piss warm brew poured at 2:15 at 3:45 :lol:

Edited by plenzmd1

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-2014-home-opener-sold-out/5edee2a4-1c31-43b3-a80c-2e9451e87a8e?campaign=fb_buf_article

I was hoping for the blue throwback jerseys but oh well. We beat Carolina in the whites last year so that's fine.

On a side note, I've seen almost every Bills game since I got out of diapers back in the early 60's and the guys who remember these kinds of details just amaze me. (In a good way.) I'm pretty sure it's not dementia, but how would you really know?

(And now I'm thinking of how I might respond to this and wondering who will do it for me.)

Edited by Augie

is this right?

@hsimon62 1h

if you are going to #Bills game Sunday, get to seats early. The tribute to Ralph Wilson begins at 12:44.

From the Bills' email:

Pregame

Player warm-ups: 11:55 a.m.

Syracuse Univ. Marching Band: 12:20 p.m.

Ralph Wilson Tribute: 12:30 p.m.

Leader of the Charge: Andre Reed

Color guard: United States Navy

National anthem: Tom Sartori

I'll be on the field around 11:30. :D

See you there bro! I've done it twice before and the spot I like is just to the left of the Bills bench. That's most likely where I'll be on Sun - in the past it was a good spot to see the LBs warming up right in front of you and the DLs also run by there very close.

From the Bills' email:

Pregame

Player warm-ups: 11:55 a.m.

Syracuse Univ. Marching Band: 12:20 p.m.

Ralph Wilson Tribute: 12:30 p.m.

Leader of the Charge: Andre Reed

Color guard: United States Navy

National anthem: Tom Sartori

Man, that seems too early.

Not to sound too harsh, but i think Ralph would have wanted his tribute to help rally the fans and players to beat the hated Dolphins.

All the emotion might be drained if a 70% full satdium and 15 minutes of dead time before Andre leads the charge of the players on the field.