Dolphins have lengthy injury report

HOUSE

The Miami Dolphins injury report is a long one and there are some key players on the list particularly at the linebacker position. Here’s a look. Player Pos Injury Participation Wednesday Terrence Fede DE Knee OUT Mike Pouncey C Hip OUT Jordan Tripp LB Chest OUT Chris McClain LB Illness DNP Koa Misi LB Ankle DNP Randy Starks DT Toe DNP Billy Turner G Foot DNP Walt Aikens S Hand LP Charles Clay TE Knee LP Knowshon Moreno RB Shoulder LP Derrick Shelby DE Knee LP Dion Sims TE Neck LP Mike Wallace WR Hamstring LP Philip Wheeler LB Thumb LP

http://blogs.buffalo...-injury-report/

Edited by HOUSE

Nah, unfortunately these are all legit injuries.

Wheeler, Misi are confirmed out. Starks probably is too as he was in a boot yesterday. And McCain hasn't even been to practice at all this week.

Our backups are going to have to ball out again. Fortunately it will be against a slightly less formidable offense than the Pats, no offense intended of course.

edit: check that, thankfully our superstar McCain is back today.

Edited by finfanfromrochester

Nah, unfortunately these are all legit injuries.

Wheeler, Misi are confirmed out. Starks probably is too as he was in a boot yesterday. And McCain hasn't even been to practice at all this week.

Our backups are going to have to ball out again. Fortunately it will be against a slightly less formidable offense than the Pats, no offense intended of course.

edit: check that, thankfully our superstar McCain is back today.

Other than QB, every Buffalo offensive player is as good or better than his New England counterpart. And you got Brady on an uncharacteristically bad day.

Other than QB, every Buffalo offensive player is as good or better than his New England counterpart. And you got Brady on an uncharacteristically bad day.

I understand where you're coming from. But no one in their right mind (that isn't a Bills fan) would argue the Bills have a better offense than the Pats. You say other than QB, but that's like saying other than my inability to use my legs, I'm a pretty good long distance runner.

Edited by finfanfromrochester

This article here seems pretty definitive regarding the Fins' lb injury status

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/09/09/4338819/injuries-taking-a-toll-on-defense.html

On the other side of the coin.. We are technically down at least 1 and maybe 2 starting LBS ( Alonso and probably Rivers). I'm thinking our backups ( Bradham and Brown)should be groomed and prepared a bit more than the Fins' backup LBs based on the preseason action they saw...

Edited by Bocephuz

I understand where you're coming from. But no one in their right mind (that isn't a Bills fan) would argue the Bills have a better offense than the Pats. You say other than QB, but that's like saying other than my inability to use my legs, I'm a pretty good long distance runner.

I didn't say we have a better offense. I said of the other 10 offensive players, man for man, they're as good or better.

This article here seems pretty definitive regarding the Fins' lb injury status

http://www.miamihera...on-defense.html

On the other side of the coin.. We are technically down at least 1 and maybe 2 starting LBS ( Alonso and probably Rivers). I'm thinking our backups ( Bradham and Brown)should be groomed and prepared a bit more than the Fins' backup LBs based on the preseason action they saw...

Bradham isn't a backup.

Yea obviously the entire offense isnt better, not even a Bills fan will argue that, because TB touches the ball every play. But the 1:1 comparison of talent at each individual positions is what hes talking about. Besides at TE with Gronk our WRs are better than theirs and our RBs are better than theirs. I would also say Wood and Glenn on the O-line are better than their O-linemen.

Yea obviously the entire offense isnt better, not even a Bills fan will argue that, because TB touches the ball every play. But the 1:1 comparison of talent at each individual positions is what hes talking about. Besides at TE with Gronk our WRs are better than theirs and our RBs are better than theirs. I would also say Wood and Glenn on the O-line are better than their O-linemen.

Can't deny any of that. At some points last week I thought Tyson Clabo and Jonathan Martin had to be disguised as Vollmer and Solder.

Seeing Brady struggle gave me much more of an appreciation of Tannehill's toughness last year, that's for sure. Brady would have quit by week 5 with that line.

I didn't say we have a better offense. I said of the other 10 offensive players, man for man, they're as good or better.

Bradham isn't a backup.

Bradham is filling Kiko Alonso's spot .. that makes him a backup to me

Technically he’s Kiko’s backup…but he’s played so well so far this year that it’s likely when Kiko comes back, Bradham will take over Rivers’ starting spot.

I thought Rivers looked very solid in the Bears game before he got hurt.. let's see how Bradham does in a live fire situation before we annoint him long term starter

Edited by Bocephuz

Really? Superstar......the guy had one tackle during the game (a sack), and blocked a punt.

I'm starting to understand how the dolfans have all these superstars now.

I was being a bit silly. He's obviously not a superstar, but I love what I see out of him.

All 52 other players on our squad are bona fide superstars, though. Absolutely no debating that :D