How much was Senator Schumer involved?

Utah John

I get the strong feeling that Senator Schumer intervened in the entire process of the Bills sale to ensure they would not be moved away from NYS. That isn't an issue with the Pegulas, who have turned into WNY's Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and Tooth Fairy all rolled into two. But even the Bon Jovi crew was reported to be willing to sign an affidavit saying they wouldn't move the team. The only reason I can think of for that is league pressure, making it clear the team couldn't be moved, and the only reason I can think of for that is political pressure.

With $20 million in yearly state tax revenue at stake, I'm certain Schumer was heavily involved.

I like Chuck Schumer, but there's not too many bigger media whores. He'll tell us how involved he was, eventually.

With $20 million in yearly state tax revenue at stake, I'm certain Schumer was heavily involved.

I like Chuck Schumer, but there's not too many bigger media whores. He'll tell us how involved he was, eventually.

Exactly, he certainly won't miss the opportunity to fill us in after all the I's are dotted. First good thing I believe he has ever done for this state. I hate having to give him credit, but I must when it's due.