Opponent Stadiums playing Bon Jovi could backfire

Bocephuz

Playing it during the gane was Bush IMO. I'm mostly pissed because Bon Jovi is one of those "alone in the car" guilty pleasures.

Now I can't listen to it for 5 seconds, even in public, without becoming upset. Sorry guys, I've always disliked Jon personally (mostly his hypocritical politics), but New Jersey was a very good rock album.

Edited by SmokinES3

Has anybody been to a sporting event in the last 5-10 years where Living on a Prayer wasn't played?

They played it at the University of Houston game on Saturday. On top of that, it was the fan vote song of the game, so I had to look at his stupid face on the big board. I drowned it out with boos though. Or atleast I booed loud enough not to hear.

Livin' on a Prayer has been played at sporting events for years now. I seriously doubt that the person in charge of what goes out over the PA system at a visiting teams, is doing it because of JBJ interest in the Bills.

You're kidding right? After the first Bears TD to go up 7-0 and it's a coincidence? I know it's played a lot but the timing was awful interesting...

Edited by SmokinES3

i thought it was funny.

What I thought was funny is I wouldn't know it was his music if I heard it and put his mug on the big screen. It might sound familiar, but I think a lot of people are too old or too young to know his stuff (I am the former). On the downside, if they keep playing his stuff to annoy us, his royalty money creeps up to the point that.... he still can't afford us! (I dearly hope.)

Once Pegula owns the team, I think it would be brilliant if they played a Bon Jon video on the Jumbotron and when the boos started, stop the video with the text"Just Kidding" and then play Goo Goo Dolls or something.

Edited by ET1062

Aside from maybe Graham or Caveman Mike, I doubt these guys would get all that charged up over it.

They anounce "Ladies and Gentelman, the new new owner of your Buffalo Bills." The opening riff for Livin' on Prayer starts playing, as a limo drives out onto the field. Boos everywhere. Then Pegula steps out, music stops, crowd goes wild.

That would be such a Jerry Jones thing to do!

They anounce "Ladies and Gentelman, the new new owner of your Buffalo Bills." The opening riff for Livin' on Prayer starts playing, as a limo drives out onto the field. Boos everywhere. Then Pegula steps out, music stops, crowd goes wild.

Then they could launch into Machinehead by Bush ... that song will forvever be etched into my brain as the Sabres skated out in their new Black/Red goat head uniforms ... LaFontaine, Hasek, Satan, Grosek, etc