What other message boards do you visit?

Hardy Pyle

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other than here....

Footballguys.com

This is a Fantasy Football site. They have a lot of great up to the minute news posted by fans all across the nation.

plus they have a "free for all" message board that is a "OT" (off topic) board all to itself. Great fun and great variety of topics.

That is where I found the "Jail Cam" link.

Not to mention that they had a thread running not to long ago encouraging posters to post a picture of their significant others. Parts of that thread were really creepy.

hometheaterforum.com

220973[/snapback]

Good board... I lurk there every now & then, also like DVDTalk.

This is the only board I look at every day,

but others that I have bookmarked here at work are:

Bills: Zone, Range

Stones: Rocks Off, Shidoobee, Gas x3, IORR

Survivor Sucks; for the AI subforum right now :P

Boss: Stone Pony

Dylan: Dylan Pool

VCDQuality: love them boots :)

GaragePunk.com

Kind of like TSW, but for punk rock. Forums are seperated by era, ie 60's garage/trash, 70s/early-80s, etc. They have some pretty decent regional forums for keeping up on whats going on in other parts of the country. Their SwapShop forum occasionally has some good out-of-print stuff.

They have a politics board, too, but I think the people who post in the TSW PPP would freak out if they ever went there. Let's just say it's the polar opposite of conservative :w00t: .

I stay away from the politics board and stick with the music forums.

Have you finished downloading the Radio City Music Hall show?  I have watched the first two discs, it's an amazing production.

221739[/snapback]

Someone is downloading them for me, then burning me a copy. I should be getting them abouts the middle of February.

I myself having been spending much more time on audiworld than here lately. It's interesting to see the different dynamics on every board. The know it alls, the peace keepers, etc. The...I always have to be right, even when I'm wrongs!

What other message boards do you visit?

Oh also, taxthata$$. That is a damn fine message board!

220962[/snapback]

I've lurked at audiworld myself enough that I ended up getting the interface from Ross-Tech... Here, mostly, and billszone when this place is Rosened...

well i visit the forums of all my other teams... sonsofsamhorn (RedSox), asse.fr (french soccer), fcgrenoble.com (french rugby), bruleursdeloups.com (french hockey) , centaures-footus.com (french football) and TBD's Sabres forum when there was an american hockey league...

222504[/snapback]

I go here and www.bwi.rivals.com for my Penn State needs

billszone, occasionaly the forbidden site. That's all. 3 Bills boards are enough for me.

The forbidden one in the newspaper "featured" in middle of story. At first I thought they misprinted his name but I see they got it right. I wondered if he told the reporter the time he tried to start a fight in the BTI and got kicked out.

"L"