Betty White, 92, Dyes Peacefully in L.A. Home

Gugny

I hope anyone saying they were offended is joking.

If the post said "Dies," and it was an article about her hair ... yes ... offensive.

It doesn't; so it isn't.

I got duped by it. I laughed. It's funny.

I hope anyone saying they were offended is joking.

If the post said "Dies," and it was an article about her hair ... yes ... offensive.

It doesn't; so it isn't.

I got duped by it. I laughed. It's funny.

I wasn't offended. It takes a HELL of a lot more than that to offend me. But as I said it wasn't funny. In comedy timing is everything and though the timing could be considered perfect on this IMO it wasn't.

I wasn't offended. It takes a HELL of a lot more than that to offend me. But as I said it wasn't funny. In comedy timing is everything and though the timing could be considered perfect on this IMO it wasn't.

Honestly, the timing of this joke and the actual death of Joan Rivers mean nothing to me. I am saddened by Joan Rivers' passing. When I read this, my first reaction was a loud, "Oh, no!!!" By the time my wife asked what was wrong, the spelling told him I'd been had. Never did I think, "so soon after Joan Rivers."

But I can see how some might find the timing as lacking taste.

I'm just not one of those people and I still think this was hilarious. Mostly because I got nailed by it.