Bring back the Jills

papazoid

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically 3 pages of dudes not liking girls. That's nasty!

Hell yeah bring back the Jills!

During yesterday's game it was nice that they showed the seahawk girls just before and after commercial breaks. Neccessary? Of course not. But I prefer a camera shot of girlies than some fat ass seahawk fan or a fat nerd with a drum.

Bring back the Jills, pay them above fair wage, and move on. Easy decisions.

But what can I say, I like girls. Not that there is anything wrong with THAT!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Haha good point.

I'm in row 9 of the upper deck right around the 50 yard line.

Yup, you'd need some high powered binoculars to give a crap from there. When we were young and they were hotter, and we were 15 rows up, we had nicknames for all of them. It was fun............But, get much higher than that, they don't matter at all.

Ralph confided to me that the Jills were an integral part of the Bill'

s family. Beer, Bills and Booty is what the ignorant masses want.

Whether they win or lose, it's always better with a 21 year old blonde girl on your lap.

There will be no cheerleading squad doing the 'Shout’ dance at the Ralph on Sunday. Instead, Bills fans will follow the beat of a 20-member percussion group, the Stampede.

Unlike the Jills, who had been on the sidelines since Daryle Lamonica was traded to the Oakland Raiders in 1967, the Stampede drummers will be stationed in the grandstand, where seven rows of seats that have been removed to accommodate them and their instruments.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/with-no-jills-to-lead-cheers-the-job-of-drumming-up-fan-excitement-falls-to-the-stampede-20140912

No. They are a cost and a headache the team doesn't need. If you want to see T&A then go somewhere else. That is all the Jills and any other "cheer squat" for an NFL team is...T&A for adult males...and some females.

Cost, Do you think Cheerleaders make tons of money?

How about the advertising the Jills do for the team?

This is an embarrassment to the Buffalo Bills and it needs to be taken care of IMO

Edited by Donald Duck

Cost, Do you think Cheerleaders make tons of money?

How about the advertising the Jills do for the team?

This is an embarrassment to the Buffalo Bills and it needs to be taken care of IMO

I have absolutely no problem with the Jills; I also don't miss them one iota.

If they never return I'll be totally fine.

I have absolutely no problem with the Jills; I also don't miss them one iota.

If they never return I'll be totally fine.

Well I think its sad nobody wants to stand up for something thats part of the Buffalo Bills and football tradition.

Myself personally, I love beautiful woman, especially when they are wearing Bills colors and cheering our team on.

Basically 3 pages of dudes not liking girls. That's nasty!

Hell yeah bring back the Jills!

During yesterday's game it was nice that they showed the seahawk girls just before and after commercial breaks. Neccessary? Of course not. But I prefer a camera shot of girlies than some fat ass seahawk fan or a fat nerd with a drum.

Bring back the Jills, pay them above fair wage, and move on. Easy decisions.

But what can I say, I like girls. Not that there is anything wrong with THAT!

It's not like that we hate T&A, it is that said T&A doesn't add anything to the game. They weren't going into the stands to give you a lapdance, They weren't going topless for the pink ribbon game. Chances are slim that you were dating/married to one of them. If you were anything above the 15th row, you hardly noticed them to begin with. They weren't even the type of cheerleaders that do flip and break their necks when the guy cheerleader drops them.

The drumline adds ambient noise that can be useful in game situations, that can be heard from any part of the stadium, and we'll get to watch them get frostbite in the lower bowl as they are drumming away in a blizzard.

Well I think its sad nobody wants to stand up for something thats part of the Buffalo Bills and football tradition.

Myself personally, I love beautiful woman, especially when they are wearing Bills colors and cheering our team on.

This has nothing to do with liking beautiful women; it's an issue of whether or not they add anything to my game day experience.

I don't pay to watch cheerleaders; I pay to watch football. If I wanted to pay to see beautiful women, I'd go to Niagara Falls, Ontario.

As I said, I have no problem with the Jills, but if they never return I won't miss them.

Hey Donald, I agree with you. I've been going to Bills games since the late 60's and always saw the Jills as a symbolic part of the Bills and the game day experience.

I can't help but feel most of these butt holes have a deeply rooted macho chauvinism and animosity towards woman in general, and especially to those who stand up for themselves.

Just look at the last response to your post. If they aren't undressing or gyrating for him, him have no need for woman at football game.

Pathetic.

Edited by BuffaloBob