The cows are rising up, do not turn your back on one.

Beerball

I've only been killed a couple times. I've shared a few stories about some cattle. Been chased out of pastures, over gates, under fences, up trees, on top of bales and all places in between by them before. Been stepped on, kicked, head butted, tramped, dragged, pulled pushed, thrown, submerged and knocked down by them. Been licked, kissed, rubbed, cuddled, and loved by many, too.Two of the scariest moments were having a steer drag me around the barnyard with my hand caught in his lariat and being crushed by a cow in the chute which left me with this you see below. Mind you, this was taken about an hour after and it grew. You can't even see fully around the side of my bum where the rest of the bruise was - luckily I jumped as she came at me otherwise this would have been my ribs and chest instead of thigh and hip.

82Bm0gY.jpg

What's a nearly grown calf? Woudn't that be a nearly grown cow?
year old cattle can be over 1,400 lbs. Full grown cattle can be over 2,400. My former bull weighed better 2,300lbs. It took 2 1/2 hours for me to get him loaded on the trailer because there was no way to make him move and I do not use hot shots. Edited by jboyst62

Been chased out of pastures, over gates, under fences, up trees, on top of bales and all places in between by them before. Been stepped on, kicked, head butted, tramped, dragged, pulled pushed, thrown, submerged and knocked down by them. Been licked, kissed, rubbed, cuddled, and loved by many, too.

Wait, are you talking about cows or some of your dates?

I've only been killed a couple times. I've shared a few stories about some cattle. Been chased out of pastures, over gates, under fences, up trees, on top of bales and all places in between by them before. Been stepped on, kicked, head butted, tramped, dragged, pulled pushed, thrown, submerged and knocked down by them. Been licked, kissed, rubbed, cuddled, and loved by many, too.Two of the scariest moments were having a steer drag me around the barnyard with my hand caught in his lariat and being crushed by a cow in the chute which left me with this you see below. Mind you, this was taken about an hour after and it grew. You can't even see fully around the side of my bum where the rest of the bruise was - luckily I jumped as she came at me otherwise this would have been my ribs and chest instead of thigh and hip.

82Bm0gY.jpg

year old cattle can be over 1,400 lbs. Full grown cattle can be over 2,400. My former bull weighed better 2,300lbs. It took 2 1/2 hours for me to get him loaded on the trailer because there was no way to make him move and I do not use hot shots.

I see Jesus Christ in that bruise. Can I sell you on Ebay?

Wait, are you talking about cows or some of your dates?

why can't they be one in the same

I see Jesus Christ in that bruise. Can I sell you on Ebay?

jesus doesn't have PayPal

Aha! So that's why you loved TJ so much. Kindred spirits!

funny