Sammy's Ribs

rfk

His rubs must be feeling alot better its been like a month

Hurt my ribs last year and i fell hard also i am sure he has more medical attention to it.

He also has only been hit twice since it happened now of this happened mid season and he was playing each week it be different

Well, I mean, if we're just going to call everyone liars when they refute your agenda...

I'm sure he is going to give it a try like he did in the Lions game and maybe by then the pain will be manageable, so I am not calling him a liar.

But anyone who has had injured ribs can tell you that you definitely know they are there. It can hurt to just breathe.

He is speaking from bravado in my opinion.

I have no agenda about Watkins. In fact, I'm all for a faith healer laying hands on his ribs and fixing them right up.

Needle time.

Been a long time since I had a needle. If a treatment exists for ribs I'm sure he will have access to it.

Yup, Sammy is gonna get his first, "the trainers want to see you, close the door" this weekend.

Is there something effective with ribs? Other parts of the body sure, but ribs?

I'm Muslim so we don't eat swine but I think Fitzpatrick and Stevie Johnson would be the best candidates for a rib joint.

Call it Fitz13. Home of the Beard long ribs you wouldn't want to "drop" on the floor.

If they are Beard long ribs then they could be beef ribs, Texas style. And Fitz is in Houston... coincidence?

Add. Cold pint and it would be hof worthy

again .

I like us as a group.

Good food is good.

But i dont to have anyone gnawing on Sammy Ribs anytime.

I just recalled i have some split bone in half chicken carcass in the fridge still , marinade then later rubbed, then smoked for 3 hours and charcoaled.

gotta go.

Edited by 3rdand12