Wanna feel better, Bills fans?

The Browns have the worst group of WRs in the league and NONE would start on any other team - Andrew Hawkins, Miles Austin, Travis Benjamin, Taylor Gabriel. They cut Nate Burleson who is the right guy for the locker room and some leadership of which they have NONE. The 3rd RB listed on their depth chart, Dion Lewis, is already cut! Their QBs have combined for 4 career starts. They have 21 UDFAs on the roster! They kept 12 DEFENSIVE BACKS!

This team does not have a single WR that performed better than a 4th WR last year. They have the worst WRs in the league and the worst QBs in the league. They have one of the worst Guards I have ever seen in Mitchell Schwartz and have done nothing about it. How are they going to run the ball with no semblance of a passing game or even the threat of a passing game?

Help me.

The Browns have the worst group of WRs in the league and NONE would start on any other team - Andrew Hawkins, Miles Austin, Travis Benjamin, Taylor Gabriel. They cut Nate Burleson who is the right guy for the locker room and some leadership of which they have NONE. The 3rd RB listed on their depth chart, Dion Lewis, is already cut! Their QBs have combined for 4 career starts. They have 21 UDFAs on the roster! They kept 12 DEFENSIVE BACKS!

This team does not have a single WR that performed better than a 4th WR last year. They have the worst WRs in the league and the worst QBs in the league. They have one of the worst Guards I have ever seen in Mitchell Schwartz and have done nothing about it. How are they going to run the ball with no semblance of a passing game or even the threat of a passing game?

Help me.

be a Steelers fan.

Help me.

There aren't too many opposing teams' fans I'd do this for...you happen to be one of them!

- You have a young, athletic QB that NFL fans are--rightly or wrongly--excited about

- You drafted a very good OG in the 2nd round in Joel Bitonio

- You have a pair of big, talented CBs that fit Pettine's scheme to a tee

- You have a group of young pass rushers in Kruger, Sheard, and Mingo that can turn up the heat

- You have a top 5 TE in Jordan Cameron

- You have our first round pick next year

Does that help at all?

There aren't too many opposing teams' fans I'd do this for...you happen to be one of them!

- You have a young, athletic QB that NFL fans are--rightly or wrongly--excited about

- You drafted a very good OG in the 2nd round in Joel Bitonio

- You have a pair of big, talented CBs that fit Pettine's scheme to a tee

- You have a group of young pass rushers in Kruger, Sheard, and Mingo that can turn up the heat

- You have a top 5 TE in Jordan Cameron

- You have our first round pick next year

Does that help at all?

I forgot to mention - Whitner looks like crap! But thanks. Also, not sure if you saw any of Justin Gilbert in the PS but not.good.

I do hope the D comes through but it may not be enough. Cameron is the only "weapon" Ds need to worry about, so I assume he'll be well covered.

Got us beat. And the one chance we had in those 14 years we couldn't beat the Steelers backups to get in.

That sucks. But in your defense you have had Brady in your division for... oh... 14 years. Our division has been wide open except for a couple yrs when Pitt was at its best.

Help me.

Dion Lewis was cut? I was really high on him. Great little scat back.

Edit: we should have a joint Bills/Browns board. Most topics would concern which team is more miserable and unlucky.