CeeeeJayyyy listed as top KR

YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiot Marrone and his yes man Crossman have Goodwin who is far better and Leodis who could have been one of the all time great returners but instead opt to risk their top RB. I know Leodis made a bad play once but Marrone wasn't even here then.

This is a very dumb move by what has to be one of the worst coaching staffs in the history of football. If you have Fred Jackson or Bryce Brown on your fantasy team it is good news though. Personally I am rooting for opposing kickers to kick it out of the back of the end zone.

Idiot Marrone and his yes man Crossman have Goodwin who is far better and Leodis who could have been one of the all time great returners but instead opt to risk their top RB. I know Leodis made a bad play once but Marrone wasn't even here then.

This is a very dumb move by what has to be one of the worst coaching staffs in the history of football. If you have Fred Jackson or Bryce Brown on your fantasy team it is good news though. Personally I am rooting for opposing kickers to kick it out of the back of the end zone.

McKelvin is the PR. This will be much more important, as we will be causing lotso punts.

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 7m

C.J. Spiller is listed by the #Bills as the top kickoff returner. Uh.... http://www.buffaloru...turner …

I'm all for it. But who says the Bills be returning more than one KR per game? All shutouts, baby.

People were complaining about CJ needing to get the ball in space.... There you go!

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

No fricken way.......Robey and Goodwin plz

Goodwin is a burner but he is soooo injury prone. I would like him to be available as a deep threat - he always beats his man. I have a feeling CJ won't be here next season (I like him, I just think the Bills won't place the same value on him at age 28 as he may have on himself with his chance to get his last big contract) and we have Bryce Brown in case he gets dinged... so giddy up! Let's un-bubble wrap him and get him out there. He was money on KR in college.

That's ok I guess but I prefer him as a KR. He can't do both? He has fluid moves at full speed. I'm not sure I see the quickness with him as a PR.

He was one of the best PR in the league before last season. Our ST couldn't block last year so it didn't matter who was back there.

Goodwin is a burner but he is soooo injury prone. I would like him to be available as a deep threat - he always beats his man. I have a feeling CJ won't be here next season (I like him, I just think the Bills won't place the same value on him at age 28 as he may have on himself with his chance to get his last big contract) and we have Bryce Brown in case he gets dinged... so giddy up! Let's un-bubble wrap him and get him out there. He was money on KR in college.

Isn't it bad enough that he has to run behind a talented OL that has been ruined by Marrone's genius? Now he has to run behind a blocking scheme designed by Crossman too? What's next, dropping him off in Syria so he can practice running away from guys trying to catch him?

By all means, lets take Goodwin, who is always injured and apparently made of glass and put him in the one position where all 11 guys on the opposing team are trying to kill him.

CJ is almost as fast as Goodwin and is a LOT bigger. Not sure why having him return kicks is such an awful idea?

It's a fine idea, but how many chances will he even get with most KOs either beyond or deep in the EZ.? IIRC, the Bills have a ST policy of not allowing the returner to bring out any kick 5 yards deep or more.

I pray for that.

Seriously, it could be Flash Gordon or that kid from the Incredibles back there with Crossman at the helm. Avoiding injury is the best thing that can happen.

Does anyone have any faith that the Bills STs as a whole will rank anywhere higher than 29 by years end?

I pray for that.

Seriously, it could be Flash Gordon or that kid from the Incredibles back there with Crossman at the helm. Avoiding injury is the best thing that can happen.

Does anyone have any faith that the Bills STs as a whole will rank anywhere higher than 29 by years end?

They better or it's an indictment on Marrone for retaining his guy Crossman. They have the core STers now, so no excuses!

It's a fine idea, but how many chances will he even get with most KOs either beyond or deep in the EZ.? IIRC, the Bills have a ST policy of not allowing the returner to bring out any kick 5 yards deep or more.

The minute any returner runs more than 1 kick back for a TD, every kicker in the league will aim for the first row of the endzone seats

They better or it's an indictment on Marrone for retaining his guy Crossman. They have the core STers now, so no excuses!

LOL. Indictment on Marrone? To anyone with eyes Marrone has been indicted, tried and convicted by now.

Unfortunately he was given the reins to a more talented Bills team than we have had in years. I hope they get through the season with minimal injuries, and some key re-signings. That way the new coach can get off to a running start in 2015.

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 7m

C.J. Spiller is listed by the #Bills as the top kickoff returner. Uh.... http://www.buffaloru...turner …

I'm all for it. But who says the Bills be returning more than one KR per game? All shutouts, baby.

Yes Yes and more Yes.

One pro is just how many kickoffs is he gonna bring out anyway? maybe between 10-15 the whole year.

2nd.... they have depth to do it.

3rd... HE needs the ball in his hands as much as possible in open space and watch out if he gets some daylight.

LOL. Indictment on Marrone? To anyone with eyes Marrone has been indicted, tried and convicted by now.

Unfortunately he was given the reins to a more talented Bills team than we have had in years. I hope they get through the season with minimal injuries, and some key re-signings. That way the new coach can get off to a running start in 2015.

What a sad way to view the impending season.