Tony Moeaki Released from Injured Reserved

26CornerBlitz

Guys help me out here. What does this mean ? Is he now off the team ? Thanx.

He and the Bills reached an injury settlement. He's no longer the property of the Bills. He's immediately eligible to play this season for any NFL team with the exception of the Bills. He is now known as Tony has Moe-OUCHIES :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

He and the Bills reached an injury settlement. He's no longer the property of the Bills. He's immediately eligible to play this season for any NFL with the exception of the Bills. He is now known as Tony has Moe-OUCHIES :lol:

Bummer. I was hoping we scored something there. Thanks man.

Why IR him only to reach an injury settlement 2 days later? Couldn't they have cut him outright yesterday without a paying him anything? I'm sure it's not much but throwing away money is never a good thing.

Because that's how you cut an injured player.

Sigh, I just got done declaring that all threads are EJ threads and now this. Has to be a bridge to EJ somehow. As for Moeaki, just one of those guys that can't stay on the field. I'm hoping Goodwin isn't another.

Drag Glass into it sure . you have issues G L .

Tony has shown less then nothing. Maybe it was worth a shot. But Gragg is the guy now for that skill set

No, but I'll fess up and admit to bring excited when we signed him. I was at that KC game when he lit us up and looked like the next Tony G in that Chiefs uni. Boy, was I wrong!

You and me both. darnit!

Because that's how you cut an injured player.

No, you cut an injured player when he is holding his hammy and not ready for it.

paper cut, one oh one