RT is Pears?

r00tabaga

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, don't leave us hanging. Where do you want to cut him? The finger, hand, arm, leg, face, torso, foot? You want to cut him... say where!

You're better than that. Horrible dad joke, horrible. However, dropping Henderson out of the starting 5 contradicts what Marrone has been saying throughout camp regarding the best 5 starting. Henderson is quite obviously top 5 (probably top 3 as it stands) amongst the OL on the roster.

You're better than that. Horrible dad joke, horrible. However, dropping Henderson out of the starting 5 contradicts what Marrone has been saying throughout camp regarding the best 5 starting. Henderson is quite obviously top 5 (probably top 3 as it stands) amongst the OL on the roster.

I happen to think the intern who is assigned that task just didn't change it from the last time they updated the roster and depth chart, although it's possible they scrapped the Pears at OG experiment. I doubt it though. Marrone said before the last game that he likes the lineup and he likes Pears at OG and barring injury this is the way they were going into the season. The starters only played three series or so.

I also think it this were the case, that jw or Graham or one of the Bills reporters would be talking about it.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

FWIW, the Bills site's roster lists Jacquies Smith as a LB when he is playing DE, and Colton Schmidt as a K even though he is mostly a P, which leads me to believe that intern may have a drinking problem.

Schmidt can kick too....not just a punter.