OBD is the Hope Diamond

chris heff

This on the one day they actually showed some level headed sanity? Signing a veteran backup, ending the Tuelishness, lopping off Legursky, ending the TJ Graham Experiment, and keeping pretty much everyone they should?

this. I was thinking about that pick 6 in the KC game. Tuel threw it, Sj threw up his hands in the end zone pouting, TJ tried to run the DB down but couldn't. All. Gone.

This on the one day they actually showed some level headed sanity? Signing a veteran backup, ending the Tuelishness, lopping off Legursky, ending the TJ Graham Experiment, and keeping pretty much everyone they should?

Amen.

Picked up a punter who (might be) a solid contributor.

Hopefully they will stash some good potential on the PS.................................(see Ladler)

Two years to figure out what we all knew.

I am wondering which one of those decisions shouldn't have been made 12 months ago.

Reminds me of CBiscuit demanding credit for the Sheppard trade when A)the Bills wasted a high pick on that turd and then B)got lucky that Grigson called and OFFERED Hughes for him. Better to be lucky than good but being good is important too.

Part of being good is not making decisions like taking Tuel into the season as your #2 QB, signing the overwhelmed Legursky to compete for a starting OG job or trading up in the third round to draft a guy with zero instincts as a receiver and an unbelievable history for fumbling the football when he did have it.

These decisions were all ridiculous to start with. Zero credit for admitting the obvious a year and a half too late.

The Graham pick should have never happened ! Didn't see that one coming at all & wasn't that the year that R. Wilson was sitting there now there's some great minds at work if it was !!

Wait. Hold on. You're saying that we picked TJ over Russell Wilson? There's no way that happened, why haven't I heard about this?

I'm infuriated so much that anything good the front office has done means nothing to me now. I'm officially blind to anything else but this TJ Graham/Russell Wilson fiasco. Talk to me not about Jerry Hughes, Mike Williams, Kyle Orton, Kiko Alonso, Seantrell Henderson, Robert Woods, Aaron Williams extension, Brandon Spikes or anything else! None of that means nothing now that I know about taking TJ Graham over Russell Wilson! Next thing I'll hear is that this FO has let Jeff Tuel go....

PS. As much as that sounds like sarcasm^^^ it's literally the way some posters sound around here, and here's the kicker THEY'RE SERIOUS! It's ludicrous. I can't can't even imagine living with that kind of perception.

Edited by Hazed and Amuzed

I am wondering which one of those decisions shouldn't have been made 12 months ago.

Reminds me of CBiscuit demanding credit for the Sheppard trade when A)the Bills wasted a high pick on that turd and then B)got lucky that Grigson called and OFFERED Hughes for him. Better to be lucky than good but being good is important too.

Part of being good is not making decisions like taking Tuel into the season as your #2 QB, signing the overwhelmed Legursky to compete for a starting OG job or trading up in the third round to draft a guy with zero instincts as a receiver and an unbelievable history for fumbling the football when he did have it.

These decisions were all ridiculous to start with. Zero credit for admitting the obvious a year and a half too late.

That's just because you're a Badol'bitterbastard, my friend. ;) A normal person would say that Whaley has been in charge for a year and a half and has made a nice little overhaul of the roster in that time period. It is his first GM job, and he's not always going to be right, but he's had two good drafts and filled some glaring holes he inherited, and is building a team.

Granted, he has had some head scratchers, especially the backup QB situation. It was criminally negligent. And he deserves stern criticism for it, but some credit for alleviating it before the second season in his tenure started.