It's Timothy Richard time...for the love of god!

I know this is a horse that's been beaten to death repeatedly on this board, but forgive me...

After what we've seen this preseason, really, what in the hell is the harm in bringing in Tim Tebow? I get it, it would create a media distraction that this team does not need, but really, what do the Buffalo Bills have to lose? All Tebow has done is win. Say what you will about his accuracy, but do any of the other QBs on this roster wow you with theirs? Including the starter?

Its been 14 years, Whaley...take a swing.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a horse that's been beaten to death repeatedly on this board, but forgive me...

After what we've seen this preseason, really, what in the hell is the harm in bringing in Tim Tebow? I get it, it would create a media distraction that this team does not need, but really, what do the Buffalo Bills have to lose? All Tebow has done is win. Say what you will about his accuracy, but do any of the other QBs on this roster wow you with theirs? Including the starter?

it would be another instance of "we're smarter than the rest of the league" (when we are repeatedly proven to be way more stupid). but why not? even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

I know this is a horse that's beaten to death repeatedly on this board, but forgive me...

So the 15 page Tebow thread wasn't good enough for you?

You just had to start another thread.....but this one with a cryptic title so that all of us who didn't want to click on the actual Tebow thread because we didn't want to see anything more about that over hyped tosser unwittingly fall into your Tebow trap.

Poo on you sir. Big sloppy runny poo on you.

Edited by Dibs

So the 15 page Tebow thread wasn't good enough for you?

You just had to start another thread.....but this one with a cryptic title so that all of us who didn't want to click on the actual Tebow thread because we didn't want to see anything more about that over hyped tosser unwittingly fall into your Tebow trap.

Poo on you sir. Big sloppy runny poo on you.

The dude even admits that he knows it's a dead horse. Ugh. This is the worst.

AYE!

So what is the deal??? Can someone please explain in layman's terms - no more medical jargon, convoluted, high minded, ivory tower, heavily qualified, wishy washy, legalese - IF El Pegual can own BOTH the Bills AND the Sabres at the SAME TIME?!?!?!?!

Any of ya'll got a better idea? I mean, i know its the hip thing to do to hate just for the sake of hatin on this board, but cmon...

Lets break this down.

1. There's already a 15 page thread going about wanting this horrible excuse of a QB in Buffalo

2. He's a horrible QB and thats the reason he isn't in the league.

Nothing else is needed.

Any of ya'll got a better idea? I mean, i know its the hip thing to do to hate just for the sake of hatin on this board, but cmon...

Trolling? Drinking?

Not one response you got was about your "idea"......they were all about the fact that there are OTHER Tebow threads.....and you knew that before starting this one.....and disguised it with your cryptic title.