It's Timothy Richard time...for the love of god!

the REAL reason no team wants to sign him is because he looks so bad in practice, and can't make a single good completion to save his life. He has been that way all thru college too.

Its also about speed, and the lack of it. His throwing motion, lack of mental acuity to read defenses, and ability to avoid tacklers in the NFL. NFL scouts have stated its shocking how quickly his skills have deteriorated . He has gotten so slow that he wouldn't even make a good TE, or RB. Perhaps a fullback....

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're supposed to want a QB that can run but can't pass to save his life?

Well, we already have a QB who can't pass to save his life and who seems oddly reluctant to run, despite his physical attributes.

At least Tebow will run!

What about the one where he took over for a 1-4 team, finished the season 7-4, won a playoff game, and lead the NFL in rushing offense??

Tebow has been figured out and his short term success was not sustainable. Teams forced him to throw by taking away running lanes. His primary confluence of inabilities are a deficiency in reading defenses, inaccurate throwing, and woefully slow delivery. For the millionth time, It's over for him as a QB in the NFL. He's right where be belongs as an in studio analyst discussing College Football.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well, we already have a QB who can't pass to save his life and who seems oddly reluctant to run, despite his physical attributes.

At least Tebow will run!

So basically, the only justification for signing Tebow is

1. He can run

2. He won a playoff game

3. He's a great guy

Tebow has been figured out and his short term success was not sustainable. Teams forced him to throw by taking away running lanes. His primary confluence of inabilities are deficiency in reading defenses, inaccurate throwing, and woefully slow delivery. For the millionth time, It's over for him as a QB in the NFL. He's right where be belongs as an in studio analyst discussing College Football.

Excellent post. May I borrow from it?

I propose a new Bills slogan to be aired on the Jumbo-Tron at RWS during home games: "BUFFALO BILLS: A CONFLUENCE OF INABILITY, 14 YEARS AND COUNTING."

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I bet Russ will be all over that one!

Excellent post. May I borrow from it?

I propose a new Bills slogan to be aired on the Jumbo-Tron at RWS during home games: "BUFFALO BILLS: A CONFLUENCE OF INABILITY, 14 YEARS AND COUNTING."

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I bet Russ will be all over that one!

:lol: