With the first pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select

ET1062

@OP - Dude you are freaking killing me......Please don't jinx us.......please.....

as i hope you are aware, jinxing isnt a real thing - there is no such thing as magic.

there is a 90% chance the bills 2015 draft pick is between the 5 pick and 19 pick, in which case we would almost certainly have missed out on any elite QB prospects anyway (mariota, winston, and whoever else the scouts crown at the QB position in 2015 will almost certainly be gone by pick 5).

They should try to trade back into the first round, even if they have to use Watkins (he is useless to the Bills right now, anyway).

Hold your horses bud, Watkins could be dynamic and our new QB will need him. We can can solid QBs next year and then if need be draft the franchise in 2016.

as i hope you are aware, jinxing isnt a real thing - there is no such thing as magic.

there is a 90% chance the bills 2015 draft pick is between the 5 pick and 19 pick, in which case we would almost certainly have missed out on any elite QB prospects anyway (mariota, winston, and whoever else the scouts crown at the QB position in 2015 will almost certainly be gone by pick 5).

What?!!!