Where to watch Bills in Munich

Mopreme

Yeah, nfl.com works great overseas. I used it every year when I was stationed in Germany for 8 years. Now you can purchase individual games as well. And the internet infrastructure there is so much better, you shouldn't have any issue watching it from any wi-fi network.

I find myself in Munich from time to time so I came in here hoping you found a place that showed American football for future reference. :)

I don't know of any, I suspect you would have to get on or near a US military base to even have a shot. No one else really cares.

Garmisch is probably the closest one and that's probably 100km or so. Unlikely you could just stroll onto the base anyway.

Bottom line, your laptop/tablet is your best bet.

Will be in Munich, Germany for first two weeks of NFL season. Does anyone have any suggestions where/how I can watch the Bills win their first two games of the season?

Find that ridiculously cute beer wench that someone here has as his avatar. Wherever she is...go there.

Take your laptop to the HofBrau House in the Platz. The atmosphere will be the best you will find.

Yes! And might I suggest from their English Speisekarten - try the "roast pork with crackling, fresh from the oven served with homemade natural gravy and a potato dumpling" while you sit under the chestnut trees in the beer garden above their beer cellar. It's phenomenal, and of course - a liter or two of the Hofbrau Original. :thumbsup: