Burger King and Tim Horton's are Merging

26CornerBlitz

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/170034-looks-like-humpty-is-moving-north-of-the-border/#entry3220584

Yeah... I know, poor title... But I brought it up 2 days ago.

:-P :-P

Just trying to save the corporate tax money,.

Yeah... But it is those taxes that go back into your country, keep the supply lines open, and country fighting for democracy around the world.

Yep. BK pays 27% now and in Canada will probably pay half that amount.

And 90% of the Canadian population lives within a 100 miles of the US border... LoL.. They come shop in the US and leave their receipts and garbage in the parking lot!

No, I think the laws need to change to adversely affect companies trying to do this.......not saying they should.

Something, has to happen. Lower the crap here!

It happens here between The States. Why can't it happen across the border? A State like Indiana stands to lose 1.6 billion a year @ its ports if they can't leech off the State of Illinois. Lowering the crap isn't going to help just make the race to the bottom worse. I don't see Canada kicking in more for the wars we fight... Yet, they reap the global benefits. Raise the crap there, instead of leeching off others.

It happens here between The States. Why can't it happen across the border? A State like Indiana stands to lose 1.6 billion a year @ its ports if they can't leech off the State of Illinois. Lowering the crap isn't going to help just make the race to the bottom worse. I don't see Canada kicking in more for the wars we fight... Yet, they reap the global benefits. Raise the crap there, instead of leeching off others.

EiI...I read your post several times. Each time I got to the word 'crap' I subconsciously read 'carp.' I think I spend too much time here. :lol:

so she was a beard??? that makes me feel a hell of a lot better.....sick of a red head...I knew that wasn't possible

It was a fake relationship. I think it's safe to say the Timothy (as he will now be called) came out of the closet by hooking up with the King.

EiI...I read your post several times. Each time I got to the word 'crap' I subconsciously read 'carp.' I think I spend too much time here. :lol:

Lol... Patagonian toothfish became Chilean seabass (Canada/US)... Did you ever see that nasty looking fish? Asian carp is a beauty contest winner compared to that. Just think: Kentucky bluefin when you think of Asian carp. LoL... ;-)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patagonian_toothfish#/search

It is so funny the whole carp thing... The barrier is around 40 miles away and working and they aren't even pressing to it... They can't find any for about 100 miles away. They find more alligators in Chicago area waters each year... Then ontop of it, carp is by far the most widely eaten fish in the world, outside of North America. It just needs a name change. Kentucky bluefin... Or maybe silverback... LoL...

Sorry for the shameless plug! ;-)

It's called the Global Economy. If you want to win, you have to be competetive. The USA is not competetive, so we lose again.

Anyway, Burger King is "based" in Miami but owned by people in Brazil, so maybe no longer an American Company? And who's got a hand in the whole deal? Warren Buffet, the guy who swears up and down against this kind of transaction. Everybody loses but Warren!