EJ showed he can move the ball

Nuncha

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it kinda looked like hackett was calling some plays in the third quarter that were not quite as vanilla as the first half. maybe it's just me?

nope not just you. very nifty stuff.

we are keeping Spiller by the way

A pretty pathetic performance by our starting QB.

This is going to be a long year.

IMO

Well football usually ends too soon for me anyways so !

nope not just you. very nifty stuff.

we are keeping Spiller by the way

Well football usually ends too soon for me anyways so !

i am actually hoping we can come to terms with cj on a good deal for both sides. i love his talent and he really seems to be a good person. i will take that combo all day long.

and it almost seemed as if hackett got p!$$ed that his offense got booed off the field and came out in the third with a wee bit of a peek into some real plays. loved the play action.

i am actually hoping we can come to terms with cj on a good deal for both sides. i love his talent and he really seems to be a good person. i will take that combo all day long.

and it almost seemed as if hackett got p!$$ed that his offense got booed off the field and came out in the third with a wee bit of a peek into some real plays. loved the play action.

There it is brother . Bills must be dying to show their hand by now .

Looking forward to the Chicago game !

EJ will be the demise of coach Marrone's career. EJ was his first major decision. The one that will get him fired. EJ Manuel has no business in the NFL. I love the kid, frankly. I route, and will continue to route for him. The poor kid looks lost out there.

I'm depressed.

EJ will be the demise of coach Marrone's career. EJ was his first major decision. The one that will get him fired. EJ Manuel has no business in the NFL. I love the kid, frankly. I route, and will continue to route for him. The poor kid looks lost out there.

I'm depressed.

Replace EJ with hackett.

I'm depressed.

This is hyperbole.

I'm depressed.

Which route? A go-route? Route 219?

"Root" for him to be good when it matters.

The poor kid looks totally lost on the field. I thought it was the OC. He has a QB coach now. He looks lost still. Marrone goofed on this move. He needs to fix it. He is gone. Whiffing on Manuel is the reason. Root. Route. Whatever.

I said it way back when...Take JOHNNY FOOTBALL. Didnt happen. Wont happen. JF will be a successful QB, EJ will not. He'll be a good back up...as long as the starter stays healthy.

Edited by jaybee