Kyle Williams injured

http://www.wgr550.com/Watkins--Branch-and-Kyle-Williams-among-Bills-inac/9034669?pid=422941

"In addition to Watkins, defensive tackle Alan Branch (undisclosed), defensive tackle Kyle Williams (leg), guard Chris Williams (lower back), tight end Tony Moeaki (hamstring), safety Jonathan Meeks (neck), cornerback Mario Butler (ankle) and cornerback Bobby Felder (groin) all will not play on Saturday against the Buccaneers."

I remember reading that KW was held out of practice due to a leg injury, but I didn't see anything saying what part of the leg (or which) and how severe the injury is. I hope the injury isn't serious and won't linger on in the regular season like his bone spur/achillies tendon did for two seasons.

I think (and hope) it's just precautionary. Like he has a bruise or something so they hold him out and let Bryant/Charles/Cohen get a shot with the ones. They already know he's ready so why risk anything.

He usually misses practice around this time. Not too concerned. You'd hear more about it if it was big. Be happy Leo is active.

Yea- but the ones he usually misses this time of year have had a knack for being issues that have hung around. I'm not terribly concerned but it's a good one to ask more details about

He usually misses practice around this time. Not too concerned. You'd hear more about it if it was big. Be happy Leo is active.

I think it's just one smart move the coaches have made by letting him rest , plus they can find out more about the top 3 d linemen they have for depth players that they want to keep by giving them a bit more playing time ...

I think it's just one smart move the coaches have made by letting him rest , plus they can find out more about the top 3 d linemen they have for depth players that they want to keep by giving them a bit more playing time ...

One of the few "smart moves" this coaching staff has made today.