Mike Evans in nightclub brawl

YoloinOhio

Drunk moron (do I owe Tom money for that? I've been away for awhile). He had plenty of time to calm down and people who seemed to care about him trying to get him to do just that. If this was due to drinking, he shouldn't drink--period. If he is like this normally, he probably needs anger management counseling. I don't care how young he is.

What's the policeman doing. I'll interact, no, no I just stand over here a little... Having done doors for years in a time long ago, was more aware of guys who after being ejected, walked away with an attitude, but walked away. You just kind of knew they'd be back. Guys that jawed at a distance, no biggie...

The Big Lead@thebiglead 41m

Mike Evans Gets in Fight Outside Nightclub, Allegedly Punches Bouncers [Video] http://wp.me/p3LRnW-1Ghn

Impressive how he jumped over the Porsche to try to get away from the 300 lb bouncers

So glad we didn't draft him. We're there concerns about him off field prior to the draft?

What's the policeman doing. I'll interact, no, no I just stand over here a little... Having done doors for years in a time long ago, was more aware of guys who after being ejected, walked away with an attitude, but walked away. You just kind of knew they'd be back. Guys that jawed at a distance, no biggie...

I was really surprised the officer just stood there, especially after he tried to grab Evans and he was pushed away. I always thought that was considered assault on a police officer.