Tale of Qbs Big Ben & EJ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Really?

The 20 yard strike last week hitting Logan in stride on the sideline. If that was Goodwin, that's a td, no doubt.

The game winning drives from last year as a rookie.

Barely having any 3 and outs this year.

He cant even be average??? That is just too much. Just go ahead and say you hate the guy. But to not see ANYTHING, is not seeing ANYTHING at all....

Hope I'm wrong. Hope your right.

BUT, BUT, BUT HE'S NOT PEYTON MANNING, HE WEARS A VISOR, HE STARES DOWN RECEIVERS, HE HAS BAD BODY LANGUAGE, HE HAS SLOW EYES, HE'S DONATING $500 FOR EVERY TD (WHAT A CHEAPSKATE), HE SUCKS AT THE READ OPTION, HE DOESN'T HAND THE BALL OFF RIGHT, HE DOESN'T PUT HIS MOUTHPIECE IN ON RUN PLAYS, HE'S NOT ACCURATE, HE'S NOT BIG BEN, HE'S NOT BRADY, HE DOESN'T SHOW GOOD LEADERSHIP. Whew! I'm tired, I'm sure I forgot some but that was off the top of my head.

EDIT: i REMEMBERED A FEW MORE, HE DOESN'T SLIDE, AND GETS INJURED TOO MUCH.

He doesnt look "natural"

Big Ben 8-11 128 yds 2 tds

EJ. 17-27 148 1int,

Big Ben a little over a quarter play.

EJ played a half

Big Ben's 3rd preseason game from his 2nd season( 2005)....

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=250826028

"There was no such optimism among Pittsburgh's offensive starters, who haven't scored a touchdown in 4½ quarters over three games.Ben Roethlisberger finished 6-for-15 for 57 yards and a desperation heave interception on the last play of the half. His rating was 23.5, worse even than the 36.5 from his first two games. The Steelers were outgained 234-130 before the reserves took over in the second half."

They went on to win the Super Bowl.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Sexual predator aside, Big Ben is one of the most underrated Qbs in NFL history. Stats will never tell the whole story. He makes more out of nothing than almost any Qbs I've ever seen.

That said, he threw 21 passes a game and had 17 tds and 11 ints as a rookie. His job was not to lose games. A lot different than the guy he is in his 11th year.

Big Ben's 3rd preseason game from his 2nd season( 2005)....

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=250826028

"There was no such optimism among Pittsburgh's offensive starters, who haven't scored a touchdown in 4½ quarters over three games.Ben Roethlisberger finished 6-for-15 for 57 yards and a desperation heave interception on the last play of the half. His rating was 23.5, worse even than the 36.5 from his first two games. The Steelers were outgained 234-130 before the reserves took over in the second half."

They went on to win the Super Bowl.

Haha.