Jail Cam

OnTheRocks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is still standing at the door tonight, I'm going to be tempted to call and ask the person at the desk to tell me what the story is with this guy.

I have a feeling there is a TV on the wall opposite the chairs and this guy has been staring through the door at the TV all day. :P

220849[/snapback]

did anyone see what happened to this guy? is he gone? did they pull down the shades so he could catch some needed shuteye? or is he still standing back there with his face pressed again the window, even though he can't see out anymore?

as soon as i turned it on, a prisoner came up, and went up to that window in the back, adn starting making motions like he wanted to fight that guy on the other side... to funny.. then he just started jumping around... now he's handing something though the little door (its like a slot between you and a banker)..

good stuff, the huge woman never once looked over at him.

why dont the prisoners need a guard with them?

HELP - why am I getting this message when I try to get to the site?

UNABLE TO LOCATE REQUESTED PAGE

The page you have requested is no longer located on our server, or is currently offline for an update. Please check back for future updates to this page. If you have further questions or comments, contact:

Deputy Nathan Brown

Anderson County Sheriff's Office

100 North Main Street

Clinton, TN 37716

220841[/snapback]

I think Nathan wants you to call him! :P

well it's Friday night in Jail....and it ain't nothing like an episode of OZ.

222346[/snapback]

Unfortunately that jail is in Tennessee, where not much goes on besides Rae Carruth hiding in car trunks. I wish there was a jail cam in Detroit, Los Angeles, or Miami. That would be something interesting.

I have never heard of such a thing.

Logon to this site and you can see a live Jail Cam in Anderson County Tennesee.

Too bad you can't get a live audio feed to go along with it. 

Live Jail Cam

219259[/snapback]

Its kinda boring, can't they tell us what time the good stuff is gonna happen? What about a woman's prison shower cam, now that's somethin I wanna see!! or maybe not