Time to sign Richie Incognito

freester

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Works for me; dude brings it on Sunday when it matters. I couldn't give a rat's ass what his text messages to soft teammates say . I like my OL to be a bit nasty anyway.

If this was 20 years ago he would have been signed about 30 seconds after FA started.

This moron destroyed his own 300k Ferrari in a fit of rage with a baseball bat... http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/richie-incognito-destroys-his-own-ferrari

We haven't heard much from him lately because he is lurking around trying to find a new team stupid enough to sign him. He can go nuts after.

No biggy. He's driving a Ford now. I like crazy football players.

Our G situation is not good. Legurski is terrible, Chris Williams mediocre, Keith Urbik mediocre. I'm sure Incognito would come cheap and immediately upgrade the position. Sure he has baggage but we took risks with Mike Williams and Seantrel Henderson and what do we have to lose?

I'm for it but I haven't really watched the line, I thought they were fine?

Sure, why not? Let him try his nonsense with Henderson and we'll see what happens. Lol.

Hendo would think it was funny and not punk out like Martin.

Fair enough! Haha. There is a reason I am not an NFL GM. But, is Richie a better football player than what we have now at his position?

Sadly, he does have superior talent. But his crazy is not really conducive to building a good team. I know I wouldn't want a player who is so mentally ill that he takes a baseball bat to a 300,000.00 car in a fit of rage.

Yolo was posting in the O line thread talking about trying to obtain Alex Boone from the 49ers, who is currently holding out. The Bills have a huge line, its just that big doesn't always equal talent

In all fairness to Incognito he did have a real reason to harass Martin, and just went about it the wrong way. Some players are very devoted to protecting the QB, and Martin was an abject failure at RT, and became even worse when they stupidly moved him to the blindside. The man has serious mental issues, and needs serious meds & therapy.

Edited by FeartheLosing

Sadly, he does have superior talent. But his crazy is not really conducive to building a good team. I know I wouldn't want a player who is so mentally ill that he takes a baseball bat to a 300,000.00 car in a fit of rage.

Yolo was posting in the O line thread talking about trying to obtain Alex Boone from the 49ers, who is currently holding out. The Bills have a huge line, its just that big doesn't always equal talent

In all fairness to Incognito he did have a real reason to harass Martin, and just went about it the wrong way. Some players are very devoted to protecting the QB, and Martin was an abject failure at RT, and became even worse when they stupidly moved him to the blindside. The man has serious mental issues, and needs serious meds & therapy.

So, that's one vote that, yes, he is a better football player at his position than we have now. Who fuggin cares that he beat up a ferrari? Better than beating up a woman.

I like crazy football players!