Observation from Bank of America Stadium

KRT88

For people bent out of shape about the renovations at the Ralph, a lot of the improvements going on are to make people happy like the people talking about BoA stadium Short lines for food and bathrooms etc.

And oh by the way, per a story in the Buff News today, BoA stadium opened in 1996 is getting a $125M renovation at mostly taxpayer money. Escalators, ribbon boards and video boards are first of the improvements.

I sat next to Ej's agent at the game. Really nice guy and had a great convo with him throughout the game. Freddies family was in front of me as well...super sweet people. The tailgating before was incredible...so many Bills fans.

And they call us northerners classless. Didn't they do something similar @ a Sabres-Whalers game down in Charlotte. Like put something up about the Bills losing? Probably purposely done knowing what tools they are in Carolina.

Talk about accepting carpetbaggers or promoting artists (if you want to call the abortion that is Bon Jovi, an "artist") that want to rip teams and history from their homes.

Yeah, BFLO fans are aggressive... But that is way better than this passive BS.

I agree. Their not much fans of Yankees. I lived there twice. I know

My old boss at Shield Engineering said when the NY Giants played there many yrs ago that the fans stood up cheered. He thought that was rude. This is coming from a botton up gray hair southern gentleman from Clemson.

Please!

For people bent out of shape about the renovations at the Ralph, a lot of the improvements going on are to make people happy like the people talking about BoA stadium Short lines for food and bathrooms etc.

And oh by the way, per a story in the Buff News today, BoA stadium opened in 1996 is getting a $125M renovation at mostly taxpayer money. Escalators, ribbon boards and video boards are first of the improvements.

The only thing I like about that stadium our the black panthers at the gate.

Was there for a Sunday night game back in the Flutie days and thought the stadium sucked - despite having what should have been good seats we felt really far removed from the action.

That would be my fear for a new stadium in Buffalo. RWS might not be perfect, but it is a great place to watch a game.

Was there for a Sunday night game back in the Flutie days and thought the stadium sucked - despite having what should have been good seats we felt really far removed from the action.

That would be my fear for a new stadium in Buffalo. RWS might not be perfect, but it is a great place to watch a game.

Yes, you know that players/coaches would like the fans further away for privacy and to turn down the heat on them when they are playing badly. But that is part of the game IMO.

I was at a game there when they first started up. They were really good and hosting a playoff game against the cowboys. It seemed like half the crowd was wishing they were watching nascar and the other half was sipping wine and dressed up. Very strange.