I hate Jeff Tuel; Not really hate, but you know what I mean

Yeah, because rotobahn is the authority. Ugh.

If that is where you had to go to get a write-up to fit your claims, you automatically lose. It is the equivalent of a movie ad that uses "This movie is brilliant!! Four Stars!!!! - Wfkc radio, Tuscalossa, AL" as proof of its high quality.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuel = a younger, lesser version of Fitz that can't scramble very well, and was constantly injured in college. This coaching staff must think the kid is gold to not allow him to see the PS last year, and to not have a vet QB on the roster.

He was a real reason the Bills lost at least two games last year, and should EJ have an injury this season we will find out if he truly is a decent backup....my thoughts are no. But then, I don't think I've ever seen another coaching staff go into a season with three QB's on the roster with almost no playing experience like the team did last year. Not invited to the scouting combine, an undrafted free agent 2nd year QB that won 4 of 26 games in college. I don't get the bromance.

Okay, I will begrudgingly admit, that if 100 years of the NFL history is suddenly immaterial, and the stars align in perfect order, and every single thing goes right, and the curse of the Bills quarterbacking woes has been instantly lifted, Jeff Tuel has the possibility of someday becoming Brian Brohm.

Lots of little cry babies in here. Makes me wonder if most are fans of the Bills.

EJ showed enough upside last year to be Number 1 in my book.

However, if Tuel develops well, what is the goddamn problem of playing him as well.

ITS ABOUT WINNING FOR CHRIST SAKES! I AM TIRED OF BEING DRUNK AND CRANKY ON SUNDAYS!

Nope...didn't try to imply that...Simply saying he shares that one trait (always looking for the homerun opportunity) that I personally like to see in my quarterback...that's all...

Wow that's weird. Then you should be an Ej fan. I thought it was Ej that threw the bomb to Sammy (in bounds; mind you), and the td attempt to Mike Williams in the end zone.

You mean Jeff Tuel's 6 yards per completion = homeruns. Wow. What would be a grand slam for you? 22 yard screen or what? Lol.

Lots of little cry babies in here. Makes me wonder if most are fans of the Bills.

EJ showed enough upside last year to be Number 1 in my book.

However, if Tuel develops well, what is the goddamn problem of playing him as well.

ITS ABOUT WINNING FOR CHRIST SAKES! I AM TIRED OF BEING DRUNK AND CRANKY ON SUNDAYS!

if tuel magically turns into a great qb- sure.... i think most of us are simply saying that is INCREDIBLY unlikely. frankly, its unlikely for EJ too, but atleast he has what seems to be a fighting chance.

no one is saying sit a great qb on the bench, just that tuel isnt a guy we are betting on to be worth trotting out there and finding out.

Okay, I will begrudgingly admit, that if 100 years of the NFL history is suddenly immaterial, and the stars align in perfect order, and every single thing goes right, and the curse of the Bills quarterbacking woes has been instantly lifted, EJ Manuel has the possibility of someday becoming Rodney Peete.

Fixed it for ya'.

hes had opportunities. He looked bad in Cleveland and lost in kc.

What has he done to deserve so much praise. The td he threw Sunday eas a 2 yard slant that the db defended horribly. Im not trying to deny the td credit. Im trying to figure out if that pass is the reason for all the extra extra happening. How come none of the tuel supporters mention the 2 bad throws at the end or the sacks. Its like he had a perfect game? He didn't.

If the guy throws 3 tds and ej throws 3 ints, then we have a conversation. Up till now ej needs to stay healthy. Thats about it.

I didn't get to watch the game Clip I was busy un-loading the bike and cleaning up after being at the track. After some of the good reads posted here I feel as though I did watch it. And not to stir up your ire Clipper I can't resist rooting for the guy. Sorry !

I didn't get to watch the game Clip I was busy un-loading the bike and cleaning up after being at the track. After some of the good reads posted here I feel as though I did watch it. And not to stir up your ire Clipper I can't resist rooting for the guy. Sorry !

Dont take it personal, but I rest my case.

Edit: I do appreciate the honesty, as an honest man myself.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Whose only connection is that he is black? Good one!!! Really clever and insightful.

uh no....rodney peete was considered to have all the tools and a high ceiling (whatever that means) a gifted athlete, great college career....but other than that yeah, the are both black. Would you have felt better if I had said, Dan McGuire?

Then please do not watch, stop being a fan, but do not come back. OK?

and if you want to participate on a fan board....do not ever tell me or anyone what to do...OK? wow...what friggin arrogance.

Tell me Dork, why is ok to rag on Jeff Tuel...a Buffalo Bill, but not EJ Manuel? Because you are crushin' on him?

Edited by Garranimal

uh no....rodney peete was considered to have all the tools and a high ceiling (whatever that means) a gifted athlete, great college career....but other than that yeah, the are both black. Would you have felt better if I had said, Dan McGuire?

and if you want to participate on a fan board....do not ever tell me or anyone what to do...OK? wow...what friggin arrogance.

Not really. What you said before is plenty telling. Even more so, in fact.

Wrong. Rodney Peete was a limited, smallish, running QB who did not have all the tools which was why he was drafted in the 6th round and became an over achiever. But thanks for playing.

Tell me Dork, why is ok to rag on Jeff Tuel...a Buffalo Bill, but not EJ Manuel? Because you are crushin' on him?

I have never once ragged on Tuel, so dont direct that at me. My arrogance is warented since, you and many others think EJ with "Suck" and take us nowhere. and you know the outcome of we will miss out on the playoffs. Then don't watch.

I have never once ragged on Tuel, so dont direct that at me. My arrogance is warented since, you and many others think EJ with "Suck" and take us nowhere. and you know the outcome of we will miss out on the playoffs. Then don't watch.

Don't hide from the truth!