GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Higdon coming hot out of the gate!!

Harbaugh guaranteed a win over OSU while he was QB at TTUN, and made good on it, so I’m not really surprised to see this. 

I think he panicked internally when asked the question. Better answer would be to say they need to play their best game, earn it, etc. He was cornered into that answer. But as the favorite, it only fires up osu even more. No one is really giving them a chance nationally yet the weasels have not won here in 18 years. Better shut up until you actually do it. But I love this.

give me David Boston vs Charles Woodson!!

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he panicked internally when asked the question. Better answer would be to say they need to play their best game, earn it, etc. He was cornered into that answer. But as the favorite, it only fires up osu even more. No one is really giving them a chance nationally. They have not won here in 18 years. 

I think it was a perfect answer!

• Haha (+1) 1

I think it’s concerning that no Buckeyes have ever experienced a loss to TTUN. Not sure they have the proper perspective. The underdog thing is good,  but the rivalry has lost juice on this side for everyone but the fans who lived through the Cooper years. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s concerning that no Buckeyes have ever experienced a loss to TTUN. Not sure they have the proper perspective. The underdog thing is good,  but the rivalry has lost juice on this side for everyone but the fans who lived through the Cooper years. 

it's not a rivalry when you win almost every time

it's just another conference game

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's not a rivalry when you win almost every time

it's just another conference game

It was discussed a lot a couple months ago that Penn State is a bigger rivalry now for the current players. I wouldn’t doubt that. We needed TTUN to be good again for the rivalry to have the proper meaning but there is still a ways to go. I think the coaches make it a big deal but you have to wonder how much the players feel about it given their constant success. The freshmen on this team weren’t even born before the rivalry turned to OSU dominance. Not so true for the fans older than 30  who have painful memories of the 90s. 

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was discussed a lot a couple months ago that Penn State is a bigger rivalry now for the current players. I wouldn’t doubt that. We needed TTUN to be good again for the rivalry to have the proper meaning but there is still a ways to go. I think the coaches make it a big deal but you have to wonder how much the players feel about it given their constant success. The freshmen on this team weren’t even born before the rivalry turned to OSU dominance. Not so true for the fans older than 30  who have painful memories of the 90s. 

TTUN has zero excuses if it flops on the field this year.

TTUN should win in a cakewalk on paper.

some rivalries keep alive, Leafs and Habs haven't met since 1978 in the playoffs... Sabres and Leafs have met once since 1970

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And what about The Other TUN?

Edited by Mark Vader

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

2 years ago it was all the rage because Dantonio has beaten Urban twice. But it’s died down since then. 

I can understand  that.

Do you think there will be someone there with another Bills flag at Game Day? That did happen in Columbus didn't it?