LaCanfora: bills may be willing to deal Spiller before season

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If true I look forward to denouncing the buffalo bills.

Trading spiller is beyond stupid.

denouncing the team you love because of some over rated under achieving RB... Makes sense. That's the problem with CJ. Tooany people are blinded by the flashy toy and think it's bigger than the team.

LaCanfora is just guessing, as he often does.

I think he's guessing wrong, as he often does.

(I may be wrong myself, but isn't LaCanfora the guy who earlier this year reported the Browns were about to hire Schwartz as their DC?)

doesn't mean they didn't try

oh. I'm sure of it now. It'll just take until week 8 until many others realize it. When Brown takes over as the start and CJ is hindered by some other freak injury just like any other years excuses.

I truly hope I'm wrong. I truly hope I get laughed at so bad that I want to delete my account and never come back. It'll mean I was way wrong and our offense is flying high this year. Here's to me being the biggest idiot to ever show his face on TBD.

Biggest idiot on TBD? That's a pretty long line.

Oh, and Brown wasn't brought in to replace CJ.

GO BILLS!!!

Biggest idiot on TBD? That's a pretty long line.

Oh, and Brown wasn't brought in to replace CJ.

GO BILLS!!!

well, I truly hope you and everyone else is right about CJ and make me look like a fool. I'll concede to it 100% if I'm wrong. I'll love with that.

And you don't know that about Brown. You can say that. You can assume that. You can base it off what some of the coaches have said, but I'll put $100 on it that Brown is in the team next year and CJ isn't. That, to me, sounds like a replacement if you ask me.

That move is too stupid for this front office, they are better than that. The old front offices would but Whaley is smarter than that.

actually I was thinking that Whaley is smart enough to pull it off.

well, I truly hope you and everyone else is right about CJ and make me look like a fool. I'll concede to it 100% if I'm wrong. I'll love with that.

And you don't know that about Brown. You can say that. You can assume that. You can base it off what some of the coaches have said, but I'll put $100 on it that Brown is in the team next year and CJ isn't. That, to me, sounds like a replacement if you ask me.

There's just as good or better chance Freddy isn't on the team next year. And I say that knowing CJ is slated for FAgency. For all his heart and football character, Freddy has lost a step. That was obvious in training camp last season, unfortunately.

GO BILLS!!!

There's just as good or better chance Freddy isn't on the team next year. And I say that knowing CJ is slated for FAgency. For all his heart and football character, Freddy has lost a step. That was obvious in training camp last season, unfortunately.

GO BILLS!!!

thays fine. But were not arguing about Freddy. Were arguing about the underachievimg CJ Spiller and his average of 755 yards and 3TDs a season. Riveting!!!

denouncing the team you love because of some over rated under achieving RB... Makes sense. That's the problem with CJ. Tooany people are blinded by the flashy toy and think it's bigger than the team.

doesn't mean they didn't try

Cj was moneybags mcgee in 2012. No reason to think he ain't still that dude just because of an ankle injury last year.

He's a nice weapon to have and platoon rb's is kinda turning into the norm.

I'm no fan of the Stevie trade and trading Spiller would be another bad move jmo.

Cj was moneybags mcgee in 2012. No reason to think he ain't still that dude just because of an ankle injury last year.

I'm no fan of the Stevie trade and trading Spiller would be another bad move jmo.

while I have come to grips on SJ, I'd hate this trade.

lol. Money bags. That's funny. 1,200 yards and like 7 TDs. If you call that money bags, I wonder what you say about good TBs that out up over 1,500 yards and 10+ TDs.

No reason to think he's that kind of RB just because he had over 1,000 yards once in his career.

And you can't use ankle injuries as an excuse, because it's just that. An excuse. Just like the other years of his career. Always an excuse as to why he doesn't perform. How about because he's just not that good. But you can keep making excises for him if you want. The ones that don't fall for that crap anymore just understand it's the norm every year anyway.

Platoon RBs only happen when the guy that's supposed to be the starting giy isn't good enough to get it done on his own. For years you never heard these excises for MJD, Tomlinson, AP, Gore, Steven Jackson, Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, The lost could go on and on really.

Edited by mrags

i have seriously NEVER heard anywhere that CJ has said he want to be a "Buffalo Bill for his entire career" a link would be appreciated.

it was a sound bite from an interview on wgr a while ago. it may just have been an athlete giving lip service, but he said something to the effect of wanting to finish his career as a buffalo bill. i am sorry that i have no link to provide for you, maybe someone else heard this and can back me up?

thays fine. But were not arguing about Freddy. Were arguing about the underachievimg CJ Spiller and his average of 755 yards and 3TDs a season. Riveting!!!

That's how you see it. I think we're arguing about one half of one of the most dynamic RB duos in the league. Just as the platoon system is designed. Damn lucky to have two very good RBs that attack defenses in entirely different ways. But I know how much pressure Spiller puts on the defense simply by observing the keys on the defensive side of the ball. Feel free to argue it all you want, but he exerts a ton of pressure on the defense, especially on the edges, where it's most vulnerable. Can't wait to see him when others on the offense make a defense pay for that. Haven't had the luxury yet. And as much as you say it's an excuse, he needs to stay healthy to have a chance.

GO BILLS!!!

it was a sound bite from an interview on wgr a while ago. it may just have been an athlete giving lip service, but he said something to the effect of wanting to finish his career as a buffalo bill. i am sorry that i have no link to provide for you, maybe someone else heard this and can back me up?

oh. WGR. That says it all. I bet Mike Schoop came up with it. Most be true then.

Regardless. Even if it was him. Even if he did say that. Doesn't mean anything other than posturing to get a contract. Byrd said similar things too.

lol. Money bags. That's funny. 1,200 yards and like 7 TDs. If you call that money bags, I wonder what you say about good TBs that out up over 1,500 yards and 10+ TDs.

No reason to think he's that kind of RB just because he had over 1,000 yards once in his career.

And you can't use ankle injuries as an excuse, because it's just that. An excuse. Just like the other years of his career. Always an excuse as to why he doesn't perform. How about because he's just not that good. But you can keep making excises for him if you want. The ones that don't fall for that crap anymore just understand it's the norm every year anyway.

Platoon RBs only happen when the guy that's supposed to be the starting giy isn't good enough to get it done on his own. For years you never heard these excises for MJD, Tomlinson, AP, Gore, Steven Jackson, Arian Foster, Chris Johnson, Ray Rice, The lost could go on and on really.

That is utter crap. You are making stuff up now. Especially as it pertains to a no huddle, fast pace offense. Every one of the RBs you mention, don't play in that type of system and never have. Different philosophies, different type of backs as well. Apples and oranges, really.

GO BILLS!!!

That's how you see it. I think we're arguing about one half of one of the most dynamic RB duos in the league. Just as the platoon system is designed. Damn lucky to have two very good RBs that attack defenses in entirely different ways. But I know how much pressure Spiller puts on the defense simply by observing the keys on the defensive side of the ball. Feel free to argue it all you want, but he exerts a ton of pressure on the defense, especially on the edges, where it's most vulnerable. Can't wait to see him when others on the offense make a defense pay for that. Haven't had the luxury yet. And as much as you say it's an excuse, he needs to stay healthy to have a chance.

GO BILLS!!!

you know oh else needed a chance? Rahsaan Salaam, Kikana Carter, Robert Edwards. But they never accomplished anything.

you know oh else needed a chance? Rahsaan Salaam, Kikana Carter, Robert Edwards. But they never accomplished anything.

Ridiculous. I've had enough. Carry on, soldier. Carry on.

GO BILLS!!!

oh. WGR. That says it all. I bet Mike Schoop came up with it. Most be true then.

Regardless. Even if it was him. Even if he did say that. Doesn't mean anything other than posturing to get a contract. Byrd said similar things too.

like i said, it could be complete lip service, but i still like cj quite a bit. it's kinda like the byrd situation where i would really like to see him have success in the red, white and blue. but if it doesn't look like it's gonna happen, get what you can for him.