Russia Sues McDonald's, Questioning Quality of the Food

Doesn't make it without merit. Filet-O-Fish tastes like regurgitation and McNuggets like an old sponge soaked in grease.

No argument sir.

The only thing I get there anymore is their coffee (for convenience sake) and the 99 cent sundae.

But obviously Russia is just looking around and found the most "American" thing that they could sue.

Its their own people, using their own products...........................but its an "American" company .........................lol

And you're free to be an idiot and not understand sarcasm in a post (note this is not the post with sarcasm)

So you've officially said enough stupid, ridiculous, or otherwise absurd things that your attempts at sarcasm have become completely indistinguishable from your regular day-to-day drivel.

Congradulations?

McDonalds food is pretty tasty, you can eat for 3 bucks if you wanted to. I don't do it all the time, but it never tastes bad.

and surprisingly, it's some of the 'healthiest' (read 'not as deadly as most others') fast food you can get. I don't care for McDonalds very much, but if you get someone who understands enough english to take your order, you usually get what you ask for, it's it's nearly always fresh-ish.