EJ...In good company?

Serious question. When did everyone become so down on EJ? I remember leaving the last season thinking... I don't know? But in the interim seemingly the attitude has shifted towards, he sucks and can't play.

Serious question. When did everyone become so down on EJ? I remember leaving the last season thinking... I don't know? But in the interim seemingly the attitude has shifted towards, he sucks and can't play.

He was too positive in his press conference after practice on Tuesday. doomed.

Seriously though.... I feel the same way but don't have the energy to get into back and forth discussions on him with those whose minds are all made up until I see him play more than 10 games.

Confused...

EJ's stats on ESPN show different numbers than your document...

Ah, you pulled your season total averages from averaging the games... that's not how percentages and ypa work...

Edited by Dorkington

He was too positive in his press conference after practice on Tuesday. doomed.

Seriously though.... I feel the same way but don't have the energy to get into back and forth discussions on him with those whose minds are all made up until I see him play more than 10 games.

I thought it was because he disagreed with Marrone...or both? :doh:

Confused...

EJ's stats on ESPN show different numbers than your document...

Ah, you pulled your season total averages from averaging the games... that's not how percentages and ypa work...

How would pull the season average then? What is the proper formula?

Completion percentage would be (total completions/total passes)

yards per attempt would be (total yards/total attempts)

You can't average averages. If on day 1 you are successful 100% of the time when n=2, and then on day 2 40% of the time when n=20, your overall success rate is not 70%.