Chicago, Week One

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to that big kitty cat, menu is my fault. Chips and salsa are part of a self exorcism plan I have to rid myself of a curse that may have caused the bills decline since norwood's kick (it's either gonna work, or cause the season to completely tank... So we got that going for us)

Wings are actually really good at Lincoln station even if it's no la nova/distillery (for u Rochester peeps like me)

Veggie platter and hummus: it's gonna be a weekend during one of the nicest months Chicago weather wise, so I figure more than just hard core beer and wing people may be in tow. Also, I'm a doctor and I'm sick of hearing about people's constipation. Eat some damn fiber. Haa!

To tell u the truth, the more people that sign up, the more I can squeeze the bar and a potential sponsor for.

To be sure, the plan for the evening's events is still in progress and we'll post updates as we have them.

You are in Chicago??

Yup.

To be fair to that big kitty cat, menu is my fault. Chips and salsa are part of a self exorcism plan I have to rid myself of a curse that may have caused the bills decline since norwood's kick (it's either gonna work, or cause the season to completely tank... So we got that going for us)

Wings are actually really good at Lincoln station even if it's no la nova/distillery (for u Rochester peeps like me)

Veggie platter and hummus: it's gonna be a weekend during one of the nicest months Chicago weather wise, so I figure more than just hard core beer and wing people may be in tow. Also, I'm a doctor and I'm sick of hearing about people's constipation. Eat some damn fiber. Haa!

To tell u the truth, the more people that sign up, the more I can squeeze the bar and a potential sponsor for.

To be sure, the plan for the evening's events is still in progress and we'll post updates as we have them.

How do we sign up?

I'm sure through our communication you have already put me on the list for absolutely 100% attending- well x2... The wife and I!!! We are in, if you would like prepayment- pm me an address or paypal info

Yup.

How do we sign up?

Shoot an email to billsbackersofchicago@gmail.com

send names and numbers, por favor

I'm sure through our communication you have already put me on the list for absolutely 100% attending- well x2... The wife and I!!! We are in, if you would like prepayment- pm me an address or paypal info

just remind via email of names, etc.

nevermind, i got you

the bulkier the list we can give the bar, the better position we'll be in to get more stuff!

Edited by The Big Cat

This place is walking distance from my house. Definitely going to try to make it.

Trying to make it there is one thing, trying to make it BACK might be more difficult.

I'm sick of hearing about people's constipation.

I can understand that.

Where are people watching the game in Chicago that weekend? I'll be there for the Pirates v. Cubs, getting tickets to the game seems financially impossible on STubhub at this point.

To the game? I think it's sold out. Otherwise, I'd imagine you'd be hard pressed to come out of a transaction under $200

yeah, cheapest I saw was $200

Where are people watching the game in Chicago that weekend? I'll be there for the Pirates v. Cubs, getting tickets to the game seems financially impossible on STubhub at this point.

Same location as the party.

There's a second Bills bar up the street too.

Wife and I got tickets to the Friday game (Pitt vs Chi)

Row rows behind pirates bench!